Levi x reader - My brat.

"Alright you brats, which one of you made Y/N cry?!"
Yup, this is the present. Right now, Mikasa is hugging you and comforting you while you sit there bawling your eyes out, Armin is saying sweet nothings and Eren is patting you on the head offering you some F/F (favourite food) What happened, as you ask?
~Flashback~
You walked down the halls looking for your best friend,F/N and your boyfriend, B/N.
"Where are they both?" you mutter. Suddenly, you hear a loud moan coming from your boyfriends room.
"Please don't be cheating on me..." you thought, but unfortunately, guess who was having sex with your boyfriend?  F/N.
"Y/N it's not what it-" your boyfriend says before being interrupted by you.
"IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, YOU KNOW WHAT?! F/N, FORGET ABOUT BEING BESTIES, AND B/N, WE ARE THROUGH!" you yell.
~end of flashback~
And here we are, in the cafeteria, with Levi screaming at everyone.
You finally speak up.
"It was F/N and B/N..." you stutter, wiping away your tears. Both of them have blank faces while staring at you with anger.
Levi, who is now raging with anger, sends them both to his office.
He then walks to you and says,"Tch, hey brat.
Would you like to be my brat?"