(2 options!) DDLC ~ ❤️2❤️

Part 2 of last chapter.
It might be long!!!

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~
I walked over to the guy named, ' Darclin ', he seems nice so he can't be that bad... right?
" Hi, you're Darclin.. right? " I ask confused.
" Why yes, dear (Y/N)!" he beams happily, I figure he knows my name because Cardlin probably told him.
" Thinking about joining the club? We have one space left.. "
I become hesitant at first, but eventually decide to join. I get a hug from Cardlin after Darclin announced I'm joining. After a few minutes of talking with Mark and Jack, I see Darclin talking to Cardlin, who was crying at the time and Darclin was rubbing his back to make him feel better. I hope nothing's wrong..I walk over to them, to ask Cardlin what's up.
Darclin answers by saying, "He just remembered an old family member he loved a lot, but they are unfortunately gone.." I say to Cardlin that everything'll be alright and walk back to Jack and Mark to continue chatting. I have learned that Jack is a tsundere, who always calls me a Baka, and Mark is just.. shy, is all. It's the end of the day, and we were assigned to write a poem at home about anything. I gathered my stuff and shoved it in my school bag, not caring if it was a mess.
I tap Cardlin on the shoulder, in which he turns around ready, and gives me a weak smile. I'm concerned about him..
" We still hanging out tonight? " I squeal, jumping up and down with excitement.
" Yeah, I guess.. " he fakes, trying to sound happy. I give him a worried look.
~Time skip to your house!~
I laugh at Cardlin's corny joke, while writing down my poem on my sheet of paper. It's 15:14 in the afternoon, 2 hours after school finished. Cardlin is going home at 15:20, so he decided to write his poem at my house and go home. He's thinking about what to write down for each line and he writes it down every now and then. Me, in the other hand , has finished my poem, and is just waiting for Cardlin to finish.
~Time skip to Cardlin going home~
" Hey.. uh.. (Y/N)?" Cardlin mumbles once we were outside my house.
" Hm? " I sounded.
" Can I tell you something?.. " he mutters.
" Uh - huh! " I sounded again.
" (Y/N).. I have depression, I got diagnosed with it when I was 12.. but never told you or anyone except Darclin.. that's why I was crying and all.. But you were there, you didn't know I had it, but you made me feel better.. I - I love you..." he stuttered, crying tears of pain because of how much he suffered.
" Oh.. Cardlin! " I whisper with a tone of sadness in my voice, I pull him into a deep embrace.
*Which will you choose?*
A) I love you Cardlin.
B) You will always be my dearest friend.