(Mystic Messenger) My R - Contains suicide .

This song is amazing, go sub to Rachie for the dazzling cover! Also mystic messenger is great I love 707
Text like this are lyrics

Just as I was about to take my shoes
Off on the rooftop there I see
A girl with braided hair here before me

I walked onto the rooftop, sadness filling my eyes as I remember everything they said.

Fatty.
Idiot.
Kill yourself.
Bitch.

I couldn't take it anymore, since I had been diagnosed with depression, I was suicidal. My eyes filled with confusion as I saw a boy, with hair as white as snow, he was wearing a white suit along with that upset face of his.
Despite myself I go and scream,
"Hey, don't do it please!"
Whoa,  wait a minute what did I just say?
I couldn't care less either way
To be honest I was somewhat pissed
This was an opportunity missed.

I yelled those words as loud as I could, trying to get his attention, but it didn't feel right to me.

As soon as I shouted that, he quickly turned around and saw my scared face. I walked up to him, touching his cheek to calm him down.
" What's wrong? " I asked, cocking my head to the side.

The girl with braided hair told me her woes
You've probably heard it all before
"I really thought that she might be the one
But then she told me she was done."

I felt angry but passionate at the same time.

"For god's sake please! Are you serious ? I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me! Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!"

He looked at with a strange look, he let out a small cry and hugged me.

"I'm feeling better, thank you for listening."
The girl with braided hair disappeared.

He disappeared with a forgiving look as his expression, he walked out of the doors and I never saw him again.

Alright today's the day! Or so I thought.
I took my shoes off and looked out at the horizon, I wish my mother had treated me better, but she didn't, I guess dying an alcoholic served her right.

Just as I took both of my shoes off
There was 'bout a girl as short as can be

There I saw, in the same place as the other guy, a guy with blonde hair, he looked quite childish, doing the same as the other dude,
He was gonna commit suicide.

Despite myself I go and scream

I shouted the same thing I screamed yesterday. He looked at me with a befuddled look, like someone just asked him what the word supercalifragilisticespialadocious meant. He ran up to him and asked the same thing.

The petite girl told me her woes
You've probably heard it all before
" Everyone ignores me, everyone steals. I don't fit in with everyone here."

"For god's sake please! Are you serious ? I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me! Cause even so, you're still loved at home. There's always dinner waiting on the table, y'know!"

I felt like I would burst, he looked at me with a sad smile.

"I'm hungry." said the girl as she shed a tear.
The girl short as can be then disappeared.

And like that, there was someone  everyday, I listened to their tale, I made them turn away.
And yet, there was no - one who would do this for me, no way for me to let out all this pain.

I cried after that boy left, I just broke down and couldn't help it.

For the very first time there I see,
Someone with the same pains as me,
having done this time and time again,
She wore a yellow cardigan.

The next morning I had walked onto rooftop, there was a boy, cute but he looked depressed. I asked the same thing I had in the past. He was a red - head, with unique glasses, and a black jacked with yellow rings on them.
"I just wanna stop the scars that grow.
Every time I go home.
That's why I came up here instead."
That's what the girl in the cardigan said.
Whoa wait a minute what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way.
But in the moment I just screamed, something that did not believe.
"Hey, don't do it please .."
Aah! What to do? I can't stop this girl, oh this is new, for once I think I've bitten off more than I can chew.

I hugged him from behind and cried.

"But even so, please just go away so I can't see. You're pitiful expression is just too much for me!"
"I guess today's just not my day. "
She looked away from me and then she disappeared.

I watched him walk away, tears were still pricking my eyes and strolling down my damp cheeks.

I walked onto the rooftop the next morning. There was no - one.

There's no - one here today I guess it's time.
It's just me, myself and I.
There's no - one who can interfere.

No - one to get in my way here today.

Taking off my yellow cardigan,

I took my small yellow jacket off.

Watching my braids all come undone.

I pulled the bobbles out and let my hair fall into place.

This petite girl short as can be,

I slowly took my shoes off and wrote a letter, showing I had died.

Is gonna jump now and be free.

I jumped off the railing to greet death.