Human!Cheater!Connor x Reader - My heart has been stolen.

FUCK

" So .. You don't mind doing this? " he asked, I looked down at the handcuffs straining my hands.

" Yes. " I whimpered, looking down and the floor.

" I had just stepped out of the jewellery shop, carefully storing the small black box into my shirt/skirt pocket. It was a custom - made ring, specially customised for Connor, my one and only lover. Hank had recently just moved over with Connor to (Country/City/Town Name ), making it easier for me to visit him with Hank. My life has been perfect with Connor, he would treat me like I was his world, he would do everything for me, even if I didn't ask him. But ..Something had changed.
He started to ignore me sometimes, saying that Fowler wanted him to do some overtime every now and then. I had no problem with it, I was fine with it. Until I had found out, I was happy and calm. He would always be out most nights; he would sometimes come back a hot mess, hair slick with sweat, hoodie fucked up, everything. He would always say, ' A deviant fought the shit out of me. ' and I would believe him. My life continued as normal. Until one day, I had walked into our room one night, a - and.. I saw a fucking woman underneath him, bare while he was also naked. I was so fucking pissed and upset, tears were stinging the corners of my eyes. I curled my hands into fists and screamed at him,' Who the fuck is that?! ' He said It's wasn't what I thought it was, but I was done.  I felt like my heart had been stolen and had been gave to that woman .. I .. had left the bedroom and stepped into the kitchen and I grabbed a ... kitchen knife .. I got back to the room whilst Connor was still getting dressed. I had locked the door with a kitchen knife behind my back .. and I had stabbed the woman .. 12 times to be exact .. and I walked up to Connor .. and ... slit his throat .. " I choked out, Hank in the other room looking at me with tears streaming down his cheeks. I lowered my head, still crying.

" (Name), that is all we needed to know. Thank you. " The RK800 said, no emotion whatever. He stood up while his name flashed onto his jacket.

" Connor? .. "