Doki Doki Literature Club - ❤️1❤️

WARNING: The following story includes: suicide, death, abuse, vulgar language and gory shit.
Enjoy :) I also don't know Cardlin's real name so I'll just Call him Cardlin Audio ( audio as a last name)
Also a chapter like this:
💔(number whatever)💔
Means death in that chapter!!!!!
This:
❤️(number)❤️
Means a normal chapter!

~(Y/N) POV~
"Waiiiiit!!!" Cardlin yelled, running towards me. Cardlin Audio has been my best friend since... diapers! It's another day at (School name) and Cardlin was late, as always. I chuckled once he caught up with me.
"Sorry.. I - I slept in..." he stuttered, out of breath. I pat his head, me being short (sorry for those tall people out there reading this!), I had to go on my tippy - toes to do so.
" It's alright, knuckle - head. You're my best friend, nothing can stop us from being so... y'know, childish. " I replied, softly punching him in the arm.
" We're gonna be late for school if we keep talking.. " Cardlin says, grabbing my wrist and running to school.
~Time skip cause yeah.~
We finally had gotten to school, I had gathered up the courage to join a club, cause I wasn't making any new friends since Cardlin. I looked at the list of clubs on the wall, thinking about the benefits of them.
'The anime club, huh? I could join that one since it's anime..The literature club? Cardlin joined that one when we first got into this school.. Maybe I should join..' I stared at the list, deep in thought, before I was interrupted by Cardlin pulling me into the Literature club.
"Since I'm your only friend, I suggest you meet the people here in this club with me!" Cardlin squealed enthusiastically.
"Alright then." I giggled, so let's see..
We have a guy that looks exactly like Cardlin, but with an eye that's completely black, a cute brown haired guy with a small smile on his face, seeming to be reading manga, and a black haired guy, reading a horror novel. I decide to walk up to the manga - reading one.
" Uhmm.. Hi.. my friend Cardlin brought me here to make some new friends, and I may possibly join this club. What's your name?" I asked, peering down at his manga.
" Huh? Oh, hey. Name's Sean, but people call me Jack, what's yours?" he answered, with a thick Irish accent, he looked at me with his ocean - blue eyes.
"Ehehe! You've got a cute name! My name's (Y/N), nice to meet you!" I smiled, he blushed and looked away. I give him a small,'goodbye' and walk to the horror - loving guy.
" Hiya, my name's (Y/N), I see you're reading a horror novel, what's it called?" I ask, looking at the white pages with black ink words written down.
"Aah! Y - You scared me there.. My name is Mark.. and this novel I'm reading?.. It's the portrait of Maskov.."
(I forgot what it's called) he mumbles out.
'Why is every guy so cute?!' I think, blushing intensely.
" (Y/N), are you alright? " Mark questions, sounding concerned.
" Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm fine!" I stutter out, looking at the Cardlin look - alike.
" Okay then.. Also, the guy you're looking at is Darclin, he's just the opposite of Cardlin.
'The opposite? Oh well.' I think, curious about the so called, ' Darclin ' .

WOOOO THAT RAPS UP PART 1!
I'm gonna probably do the next part, which is a supriseeeeee