A small chapter of funny shit

I still feel a bit sick but im not puking so meh imma do an au where reader and author - chan have a sleepover and kara and choro and ichi end up turning real.
This will be a Choromatsu x reader and Karamatsu x author in one. Sorry if Karamatsu is OOC

" Hey, Author - chan. " (Name) called from the spare bed near Author - chan's. She let out a small sound to show she was listening.
" Do you think .. if Karamatsu and Choromatsu was real, would we.. y'know? .. " she asked, turning her head to face her.
" Yeah, most likely. I am a huge Karamatsu girl, I literally read smutty stories about him. " she laughed, literally breaking the fourth wall. (Name) laughed aswell, before saying goodnight to Author - Chan, getting one back to her.

- In the morning!~ -
~Author - chan POV~
" Author - chan, wake up!~ " an unknown voice called to me. I groaned and slid further into my blanket, still fantasising about Karamatsu NSFW.
" Karamatsu .. " I murmured out,smiling. They cleared their throat and whispered into my ear with a deep voice.

" My Karamatsu girl~ " I instantly opened my eyes to see Karamatsu and Choromatsu, looking straight at me.
I rubbed my eyes and put my glasses on to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
It's real?! I thought, I gasped and ran over to (Name).
" (Name)! (Name)! Wake up! " I whisper - yelled, shaking her violently, making sure to wake her up. She finally woke up before I pointed to the other two, before (Name) squealed in excitement.
" I know right?! " I squealed back, jumping up and down. " Who knew our dreams would've came true!?~ "
" My buraza, why are they acting like that? " Karamatsu questioned before I grabbed Kara by the shoulders.
" I can't believe it! Oh my god ... "I shook him, before hugging him crying.
" M - M - My Karamatsu girl! P - P - P - Please! Don't cry! " he stammered, hugging back.
" Ne ne, Karamatsu- Nii san. She's in love with you you dingbat, it's obvious. " Choromatsu said, with his V - shaped smile. Karamatsu smiled before kissing her forehead.
" What about you? (Name)? As she calls you.. " he asks. " Are you in love with Fappymatsu? " She tenses up.
" N - N - No! I ... Well . Yeah .. " her words strayed away.
" Ahahah!~ (Name) - chan is in love with froggy boy~! " Author - chan slurred, as Choromatsu smacked her head.
" Don't call me that, you twat! " he yelled.
" Can we go back to sleep? It's like 4 am or something.. " Author - chan grumbled, slipping into bed.
" Mhm, we'll sleep next to you. " Karamatsu sighed, slipping underneath the sheets, being the big spoon to Author - chan.
" W - W - W - Why?! " Choromatsu shouted, shaking nervously.
" Just do it. " Author - chan mumbled, hugging closer to Karamatsu. Choromatsu slid next (Name) under the sheets, pulling her close as they all fell asleep.
An hour later, 2 people burst through the door, Connor and Ichimatsu.
" Author - chan! " Connor and Ichimatsu sounded in unison. They ran to her, before fighting with Karamatsu about who loved her the most. Meanwhile, (Name), Choromatsu and Author - chan were sound asleep.

" Can you not?! " Abbie's sister screamed.
" Sorry!~ " Abbie giggled.