Important note.

I'm not gonna update for a while until I've stopped crying and calmed down after a few days.
My eyes are sore and red and puffy, and I can't stop fucking crying.
My childhood character, Robbie Rotten. He was my favourite character in Lazy Town, I loved the songs he sung, his villainous plans and his hilarious fails. I loved everything about him.
Until, one day, Stefán Karl had gotten Cancer, I was so upset, hoping he would survive, hoping he could conquer it and fight back.
And he did just that.
I was so happy for him, I was cheering and smiling.
But that all ended.
He had appeared to have gotten Cancer again, it was Stage 3, he would die no matter what, but he fought back with all he could, I was still hoping and hoping.
But that had stopped around 20 minutes ago.
My sister had given out news that Stefán had died, age 43. I was in the bath at the time, and I have never cried so much. I just lay there in the water, bawling my eyes out.
I miss him so much, I didn't even know him but I cared about him. I'm laying down in my bed now, writing this on here. I hope tomorrow will be a better day, I'm going to the cinema, but it'll still linger in my mind.
I really miss him, I hope you understand what I said.

Rest In Peace.
                Stefán Karl Stefánsson.
July 10 1975 - August 21 2018.

You will be missed.