~Texting with a little bear~

Thanks to @Antisepticeye010 for asking about more Cardilin oneshots! I came up with this idea but was inspired by the book Cardlin imagines.

Cardlin: Baby???
Cardlin: Helllooo???
Cardlin: You thereeee??
Cardlin: I'll find another girl
Cardlin: HELLO?
Cardlin: I'll spam you.
(Y/N): ALRIGHT! I get it.  >.<
Cardlin: My babydoll's here -3-
(Y/N): aaaaaaa
(Y/N): i love it when you call me that
(Y/N): but it isn't the same when you ain't here
Cardlin: I know baby, but I have my plane tickets, I can come to (Y/C) (Which stands for your country.)
(Y/N): WHEN
Cardlin: plane is here
(Y/N): WAIT WHAT?!
You throw your phone onto your bed (rip phone) and slip some cute (F/C) shorts on and a (F/C) shirt. You slip on your sneakers and slam open your door.
~Time skip from you running to the airport~
You finally got to the airport, while a plane was landing.
'Please be his plane, please, please!' You thought as you stood there waiting patiently.

You couldn't see him.
Maybe it wasn't his plane.

You started to cry quietly, he fucking lied. He was like the rest. What was the fucking point of meeting him?
"(Y/N) baby, what's wrong?" You heard a voice behind you.
"Cardlin!" you screamed, you pulled him into a deep embrace.People looked like you were crazy, some people awed and fangirled. While the rest were full on envious and screaming that he shouldn't be with you. You didn't care, he loved you and you just wanted to stay here, kneeling on the floor, bawling your eyes out. Suddenly, you were grabbed and held into bridal style.
"WAIT CARDLIN NO!" You yelled, whilst laughing.
" WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING FUN!"  he yelled back.
(Fack that was cringy. Hope you enjoy Anti.)
Word count: 309