Cardlin x Shy! Reader ~Movies, Cuddles and giggles.~

I love Cardlin~

10 pm, the clock read.
" Cardlin? " you shouted, searching the living room, for he was nowhere to be seen. " Cardibear! " You could hear a fit of giggles sounding from somewhere in the room.  I sighed, before saying in a fake tone, " Oh no! Where is Cardlin? I guess I just have to eat all these twizzlers by myself~!" You could hear the cupboard door slam open, whilst you chuckled quietly.
" No!~ I want to eat them with you!~" he whispered, hugging you from behind. " I wanna eat then with my babydoll~."
" Alright! Alright, " you laughed. " We can watch a movie while eating them, 'kay? "
" M'kay, kitten. " he nuzzled into your neck. You tensed up at the nickname, and started blushing until you looked like a tomato.
" D - Don't call me that .. " you stumbled, looking away.
" What do you want me to call you, (Name)? " he asked, looking into your (colour) eyes.
" Hmmm .. a potato.. or (Nickname)! " you exclaimed, pecking his cheek.
" Okay, baby~, I'll call you, 'adorable potato/ (Nickname). How does that sound? " he questioned, ruffling your hair. You nodded at the thought, grabbed the TV remote and switched on the TV.
" What movie do you want to watch, Cardibear? " you called, setting up a little fort, for you both were childish.
" (Movie Name)! " he called back, grabbing twizzlers, (Fave food) and popcorn. You instantly clicked onto (Movie Name), watching it load while Cardlin hid under the fort with you.
~Time skip to the middle of the movie.~
You shivered, as the weather had changed from a boiling day, to a freezing  day.
" You cold, baby? " he questioned, looking away from the bright screen. You nodded, blowing on your hands to warm them up. Suddenly, you were pulled into his chest; he was cuddling you! His arms snaked around your waist as you blushed intensely. You breathed heavily, but soon calmed down so you could lay your head on him.  How can he be so warm?! You thought, cuddling against him. You could feel your eyes begin to droop, as you tried to keep them open. You could feel his hand stroke your head.
" Sleep my adorable potato, " his voice raspy. "You'll be tired in the morning. "
You sounded at his words and laid your head on his knees, falling into a deep slumber.