(hhhhHH) 707 x Reader (LEMON)

I - I know I promised you one at 1K reads..
Btw Kinky 707
You gotta call him daddy lol
Um
Im cringing
With my experience with lemons
HeRE:

" Aah!~ " you moaned, grasping onto the bed-frame, the wet noises you made sounded the room.
" Seven!~ Nngh!~.. " You tightened your grip, biting your lip, ignoring the fact you bit your lip so hard, it drew blood. You could hear pants and groans behind you, before you turned your head to see a hot mess  in front of you.
" What am I called? .. " he panted,  thrusting harder, hitting your G - spot; making you sigh louder than before and pulling on your hair.
" G - God.. daddy! " you yelled, making your throat sore. He grunted and moaned:
" Good girl.. "
Saeyoung is a funny guy, a great hacker and a shy boyfriend.
You didn't know he was this rough in bed.
Skin hitting skin could be heard throughout the room, but you didn't care, you loved this.
" I - I'm close!~" you shouted, before he replied:
" Me too!~"
You both came, flopping onto the comfortable bed sheets whilst panting.
" Now I know why they call you God - Seven - Oh - Seven. " you giggled, he chuckled softly.
" Correct. "
Now whenever you see him in the RFA, you blush insanely and run away to Jaehee, just to talk to her and forget about it.
But you would love for it to happen again.

FUCK THIS WAS CRINGY AND NOW I HATE MYSELF