Un poco loco - Singer! Reader x fanboy! Cardlin

(I suggest you listen to the song once the concert part is being read,it'll make sense.)
It was a normal day as usual, you hang out with your friends, go to Starbucks but then it's your concert. You were at Ashley's house along with Abbie (me :D) , (F/N) and Carla (girl version on Cardlin lol).
You had one single crush though, you met him before. He's Carla's brother (or something :p), and Carla would always blabber on that you two should be together. Anyway, you were all playing truth or dare.
"(Y/N)! Truth or dare?" Ashley shouted out.
You, being the daredevil you are, yelled back,"DARE!" Suddenly, Carla whispered something into Ashley's ear, and she had a wide grin on her face.
"I dare you to sing with Cardlin and kiss Cardlin at your concert."

What?! Your face turned 50 shades red, but before you could say anything, (F/N) shouted, "YOU CAN'T SAY NO!".

Fuck.

Well shit. You have to do it no matter what.

~Time skip brought to you by Cardlin singing!~

It was time for the concert, and the dare is still haunting your mind.
What if he doesn't like me? What if he doesn't wanna sing with me? What if he kills m- alright, you're going too far buddy. You had this outfit on (you're not Hatsune Miku, unfortunately.):

( I love the outfit, it's adorable)  with some (F/C) boots on with little pink hearts on them

( I love the outfit, it's adorable)  with some (F/C) boots on with little pink hearts on them. You took a deep breath, and walked out onto stage.
"Hey guys!" you yelled, whilst all your fans screamed back. "How are all of you? Hm? Alright so, one of you guys are *ahem* singing with me.." every single persons hand shot up.
Except him.

~Cardlin's POV~
"Alright so, one of you guys are *ahem* singing with me.." she said, god she's beautiful, I just wanna - ( *sprays water on Cardlin* Bad bear!) I really wanna sing with her but... I'm rubbish at singing ( Nah that's me) and she'll probably hate me.
"So, I already know who I'm choosing so... please.. if you're here...can you please sing with me Cardlin?" my mind went blank as I heard those words.
Can you please sing with me Cardlin?
Slowly, I walked up and onto the stage. I was handed a microphone and she finally said, "Cue the music.."
~Your POV~
You sang calmly:
Que el cielo no es azul
Ay, mi amor
Ay, my amor
Ques es Tojo dices tú
Ay, mi amor
Ay, mi amor
Ves todo al revés
Ay, mi amor
Ay, mi amor
Creo que piensas con los pies
Ay, mi amor
Ay, mi amor..
You smiled slightly at Cardlin, waiting for him to sing his bit. He began:
What colour is the sky?
Ay, mi amor
Ay, mi amor
You tell me that it's red,
Ay, mi amor,
Ay mi amor,
Where should I put my shoes?
Ay, mi amor
Ay, mi amor
You say put'em on your head!
Ay, mi amor,
Ay, mi amor..
You swayed your hips to the beat lightly, with a huge grin on your face.
You make me un poco loco,
Un poqui
-ti
-ti
-to
Loco!
The way you keep me guessing,
I'm nodding and I'm yessing,
I'll count it as a blessing,
That I'm only un poco loco!
You and Cardlin danced to the beat, whilst your fans cheered.
The loco that you make me,
Is just un poco crazy!
The sense that you're not making,
The liberties you're taking,
Leaves my cabeza shaking!
You are just,
Un poco loco!
Un poquiti
-ti
-ti
-ti
-ti
-ti
-ti
-ti loco!
The music ended, the fans were screaming and cheering. You were panting heavily after that. You look at Cardlin with a tint of blush on your face.
~Time passes by you and Cardlin singing!~
You grab Cardlin's arm and take him backstage while saying a quick bye to your fans.
"(Y/N), what are you - mmf!" he was suddenly interrupted by you kissing him. After a few minutes, you both pulled away for oxygen.
"I love you." you whispered.
Word count: 686