Yandere! Monika like! Reader x Cardlin ~ Just (Y/N)

(This includes murder!)
~Cardlin POV ~
I woke up in a dark room, a desk in front of me while I was sitting on a chair. Two windows were visible, one wide open, and one with a curtain shut. I got up and walked to the window to the left, I touched the cold glass, I wasn't in the outside world I knew, it was dark and these lights kept flashing often. I wondered what had happened before I blacked out, and where was everyone else? Suddenly, it hit me,
No one lived except me.
~Flashback~
I walked into the club room and was met with the fOu- three faces I knew so well. Yuri, Natsuki and SaY- (Y/N).
I was always greeted by a slap if I was late from Natsuki, but I guess she was in a good mood today because I didn't receive one. 
" Hey Cardlin! " greeted (Y/N) with a warm smile, honestly, I've had a crush on NaT- (Y/N) for a long time now, I really wanna confess. Wait what? I didn't mean to say that! I meant to say  NaT- (Y/N)! Ugh, who's twisting my words? Whatever. Natsuki looks really cute with her red ribbons in her hair and the way she smiles, it's adorable! (All characters,even Cardlin, are 18+!) I hope we get together. Wait, (Y/N) is giving me a death stare.. hm. Oh well.  I dump my bag onto my chair and take my notebook out.
" Alright, who shall I share my poem with? " I thought. " Natsuki obviously!" I scoot towards Natsuki.
" Huh? Oh it's you Cardlin! " giggled Natsuki. " You here to share your poem with me?" She's actually happy instead of being a tsundere!
"Yeah! Here!" I shove my notebook into her hands and she hands hers to me. I read it slowly, I notice (Y/N) in the corner of my eye,her aura today seems.. off. She's acting weird ever since I started hanging with Natsuki.
" Wow, yours is great!" Natsuki says smiling. Hers talks about ( Y/N), it says:
Yo, uh. Have you noticed how weird (Y/N) is acting?  Ever since you've been hanging around me, she's being giving me death stares and everything.
Also, Yuri keeps bringing her knives to school, she keeps playing around with them and I'm really concerned about it. I hope she doesn't hurt herself with them.
Natsuki~
Also, I love you!
My eyes widened reading the last three words. I was on the verge of tears.
" Cardlin, what's wrong?" Natsuki asked concerned.
" I love you too!" I yelll, bursting out into tears. I pull her into a deep embrace. She starts laughing and hugs back tightly.
" I love you! I love you! I love you! " I repeat over and over. Suddenly, I hear Natsuki cough up something and splat something wet onto my shirt. Natsuki slumps into my arms looking up at me, crying.
" H - Help, m - me! " she coughed out, I stare in horror as she drops to the floor bleeding. I look up to see Yuri in her seat, dead with a large stab wound in her chest and stomach. All this time, whilst I was hugging Natsuki, (Y/N) had murdered Yuri and managed to sneak up behind Natsuki. My stomach churned and I gagged a bit.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of this." A voice called. Everything turned black
~Present~
A tear rolled down my cheek as I remembered Natsuki's smiling face, Yuri blushing and of course,
Sayori hugging me.
I bang my fist on the window and let out a loud cry. I hear a, ' shhhh...' and I turned around.
(Y/N)
"Why?..." I whimpered. (Y/N) gave me a confused look. " WHY DID YOU MURDER THEM?!" She has a smirk on her face. She starts to laugh and I furrow my eyebrows in anger.
"For you, my dear!" she says, blood still on her face and clothes. I get even more angry, I yell out,"I DON'T LOVE YOU! GO BACK TO THE START! I WANT NATSUKI BACK! I WANT EVERYONE BACK!" She had a hurt look on her face.
" I - I..." she mumbled.
" If you have the knife, surrender it. I won't do you any harm." I plead. She slowly took the knife from her skirt pocket and lay it in my hand. I instantly ran up to her and shoved the knife in her stomach, her blood splattering every where. She starts to smile.
" I love you. " she coughs out before thudding to the floor. I open the files and see (Y/N)'s file gone.
" Finally. " I grumbled. I took out my shakey hand, pressed menu and reset the game.
Everything went black, again.
I woke up in my room, I scramble out of bed and look out of my window. I see Sayori waving outside, waiting for me. She was early for once. I shove my clothes on, slip my shoes on, grab my bag with everything in and run outside.
I scream out to Sayori, and hug her tightly.
" Please don't leave me. Please don't commit suicide, please don't go.." I cried out. Sayori gasped and whispered,"I won't. Don't worry, I'm taking pills."
~Time skip~
I run into the literature club and see Natsuki, Yuri and (Y/N). I let Sayori in and smiled at everyone except (Y/N). She looks at me with an apologetic look, she gestures me to come over to her so I did.
"I'm not in charge here, nor do I have the power. Sayori is club president." (Y/N) mumbles, I smile and hug her.
"Thank you for changing your ways." I reply.

THIS IS MY LONGEST STORY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED
Word count: 957