DDLC ~ 💔3💔

Fuck this chapter is gonna be hard to write

~(Still) (Y/N)'s POV~
Cardlin hasn't turned up to the literature club today, I'm worried about him. I keep thinking the worst of it and I told Darclin. He said:"It's alright. Don't think about it. So I just brushed it off. I started to talk Mark and Jack about the anime, Miss Kobayashi's dragon maid, Jack looked interested and his eyes sparkled like a child's. While Mark was confused and curious. I wasn't used to the feeling of no Cardlin, I decided after school, I would go talk to him. I swapped my poem with Jack and read his poem, I said his was adorable, and he said: " I - I like yours too, but it's not like I like you or anything! Baka!" I find him too cute.. I wipe the sweat off my forehead from the hot, summer sun and I read Mark's poem too, as well as Darclin's.
~Time skip!~
I gather up my books and my piece of paper, for writing my poem tonight, and shove them in my bag, not caring about anything but Cardlin. I forcefully open the club's door and run to Cardlin's house.
~Time skip again~
I had finally ran my way to Cardlin's house, where it was awfully quiet, too quiet. I knock on his door.
" Cardlin? " I shout at his window. I open his door, I don't want to do this..
" Cardlin? You home? " I yell, hoping for an answer, but to no avail, no answer. I slowly walk up his stairs to his room. Isn't this a breech of privacy?
" Cardlin? Please, if you're here come out.. " I shout again. I didn't want to do this. I opened the door.
" Car - "
*PLAY MUSIC NOW!*

(Pretend it's Cardlin or something)An exception has occurred

An exception has occurred.
File error: Cardlin.chr
File cannot be found.
Oh. My. Fucking. God.
" C - Cardlin... No.. P - Please... " I choked out before I was sobbing on the ground. " YOU CAN'T DIE ON ME! " I cry out. I grab his lifeless hand and hold it tightly.
Fuck the literature club.
Fuck books.
Fuck manga.
Fuck poems.
Fuck everything.
I want Cardlin back.
I cry more and look up at his cold, dead eyes.
" I will never forget you.. "

I'm feeling sad after part 3
Halp