A funny short of Saeyoung (707) and MC ((Y/N))!

YOU BAKA! I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE READING THIS!
ahah ignore me I'm just joking

It was  5:24 in the afternoon and-
Tick, tick, tick, tick.
As always, Saeyoung is ticking away at his computer, what a nerd.
(Saeyoung: *WHACKS AUTHOR-CHAN*  Author-chan: OW!)
You were laying in your bed, looking over at him,just hacking. You looked at you're phone and had an idea.
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.
BUZZZZZ
His phone vibrated on the desk, he could obviously see it was you.
"You're calling me again, princess. What do you want? I'm busy. If you keep doing this, I'll bite you."
Your mind was fangirling from the sound of his voice, you felt like you were gonna have a nosebleed.
" ... " Silence.
" RAWR! " he roared at you, swinging his chair around.
" Stop! I'll really come and get you!" his cat ears had appeared, you knew where this would end. A sly smile tugged on your lips as your dog ears and tail grew.
" Woof, woof! Catch me if you can!"
you exclaimed.
Slowly, you saw his expression darken.
OH SHIT! You thought. This is gonna be fun, I guess.
" Oh, I'll catch you alright .." you heard him mutter. You quickly got up before he shoved you against the wall.
" I said I'd bite you .. come here! " he was definitely aroused. You ducked under his arms and ran away.
"Kyaaaaaa!-"