Mark Tuan (Got7) x Sophie (my best friend)

I love my best friend GOT7_FanGurl :3
Play the song at the part with asterisks! [ these: * ]
Enjoy gurl!

" Abbie! Abbie! Abbie! ABBIE! " Sophie screamed into the phone right after Abbie answered the phone.
" What do you want? You constantly blow my ear drums out! " she laughs, rustling in the background.
" You will never guess what I've just got! " she squeals, referencing a lot on the last word.
" Is it backstage passes to Got7's next concert which is literally today? " she asks, she could feel her smirk radiate through the phone.
" How did you know?! " she chuckles, grabbing the passes on the table next to her.
" Just a hunch! Anyway, it's literally so close to my house I can see the stage from a mile away. " she sighs, Sophie could hear her pick something up.
" I've got the glow-sticks and everything. I'm ready, we need to go in like 5 minutes, we've been talking for at least an hour. " she says, Sophie gasps.
" How?! "
" Wattpad logic. " she quotes. " Anyways, let's just meet up near my house, okay? "  Sophie obviously says yes and hangs up, opens the front door to the house and runs outside, getting nearer to Abbie's house. Abbie was already outside at the door, glow-sticks in hand.

~ Time skip ~
They got there safely, quite early despite some fans being there. The guards let Sophie and Abbie through backstage, not before one of them had saw a figure coming near them. Abbie had instantly recognised them and squealed slightly.
" Look! It's your bias~ Mark Tuannnn!~ " she whispered, Sophie held her breath.
" Hello. " he greeted, bowing down and shaking Abbie's hand.

•Idk if you can see this but why has my text gone different? •

" Um!- Hi! " she stutters bowing down and shaking his hand. Sophie shakes in excitement, before Abbie whispers something into his ear.

~ Abbie POV ~

I saw Sophie literally shaking, so I whispered into his ear:
" You're her bias, she's the one that got me obsessed with you guys, do something special for me okay? "
He nods, he leads me somewhere private.
" You know the Confession song you guys have? " I ask, he nods once again.
" I want you and Youngjae to sing this in front of her and me, do anything. I want this to be a special moment for her. Agreed? " I spread my hand.
" Agreed. " he grabs my hand and shakes it, leading me back to Sophie where she is talking with Youngjae.
" Okay, let's go! We have backstage passes so we have V.I.P seats! I don't even know how you afforded these .. " I smile, grabbing Sophie and leading her to the seats.

Meanwhile with Youngjae and Mark ..

" 그들은 꽤 귀엽다. " • (1)Youngjae chuckles to Mark.
" 맞습니다. " • (2)

Back to Abbie and Sophie!

~Sophie's POV~

We quickly sit down, giggling and shaking like little kids with legos.
" I can't believe we actually got V.I.P seats! I'm dying! " I squeal, Abbie squeals back.
" I know right!? " she smiles widely.
They finally come on stage as all the fans cheer and scream. We both cheer along with them as both wave our glow-sticks around. We were in the front row, as they were V.I.P seats, but I had accidentally threw one of my glow - sticks onto the stage, hitting Mark in the leg in the process. He winced as I gasped, trying to reach for it. Abbie was trying but the manager had thought we both were trying to grab one of the idols, so they had hit Abbie smack bang in the face, making her scream and fall, her glasses falling off and cracking them. I widened my eyes and before I could do anything, Mark and Youngjae had rushed down off the stage, seeing one of their Aghase's hurt. Abbie didn't know this obviously, as she was so shocked by the impact, she was still shaking and kept looking at her glasses.
" Abbie! ABBIE! " I shook her side, she finally snapped out of it and looked at me, as Mark and Youngjae were behind me. I know I had heard a few fans gasp at the scene, but Abbie blushed as she saw Youngjae wave and smile happily. She picked up her glasses.
" Oh no .. How am I gonna get new ones? I'm broke as fuck after buying things for this concert, especially for Sophie.. " she sighed, tears welling up in her eyes.
" Ah, ah, ah! 새 안경을 사줄 께. " • (3) Youngjae reassured, holding her hands as she held the glasses.
" 정말? " • (4) she smiled, he nodded, she hugged him tightly and cried. I gasped and smiled, Mark still left out. I thanked Youngjae, who, surprisingly, gave Abbie his number. Lucky ..
aLRIGHT BACK TO MY POV

~Abbie's POV~

I looked at the small piece of paper with numbers scrawled on, I smiled, putting it in my skirt pocket. I look at Sophie with a small smile.
" You're jealous, aren't you? " I ask, a lace of smugness hidden in my words.
" N - No! I - I'm just ... yeah .. I guess I'm jealous .. " she blushed in embarrassment, I chuckled and pulled her up near the stage as Mark said our names.
" Let's go, child. " I giggle. " You'll like it, I promise. "
" Stop calling me a child, bakaaaaa ... " she groans, stepping up onto the stage looking at all the fans cheering and screaming.
The song starts as I step up onto the stage, I smirk. I see a small look of confusion change to realisation, she shakes me me violently.
" YOU PLANNED THIS DIDN'T YOU, YOU DICK!? " she screams, I laugh hard.
" I'm more of a vagina, but yES I DID! " I squeal, shaking her back, she looks like she's gonna cry!
*******************************
The song starts as Sophie squeals loudly. I fold my arms and chuckle. I pick up a mic, singing along with them.
I saw Sophie laugh some more, crouching down onto the floor, this is her present for her. I promise it'll be great.
The chorus came as the fans sung along, making heart shapes with their arms like in the official music video, I did so as well, smiling as they all danced around her doing the same thing.
" Are you enjoying this, Sophie? " I asked her, she nodded her head time and time again.
" I love it! " she yells, jumping up and down. I laugh softly as it comes up to one bit I didn't know would happen. Mark stops the music and pulls out a card of some sort.
" I just wanted to ask .. " he stops for a moment. " Will you date me? "
Sophie covers her mouth and hugs Mark.
" Of course! " she grabs the mic and cries into it, hugging Mark and shaking him widly.
" 어 때? " • (5) me and Mark say, I get a can of fake snow and spray it everywhere. Youngjae does the same next to me as we both laugh and hug each-other. Jumping up and down, we both lay on the floor, dying of happiness.
" 우리는 해냈다! " •(6) I cried, laying next to Youngjae, he pulled me close.
We both laughed as fans sung to the last part of the song. I blush slightly as he hugs me close, holding me tight.

~Abbie and Sophie POV~

Best Day, Ever.

1•They are pretty cute.

2•Yes.

3• I'll buy new glasses.

4• Really?

5• Shall we?

6• We did it!