DDLC ~ ❤️5❤️

Part 1 of 5
~(wow) (Y/N)'s POV~
I walk into the literature club to notice only Jack and Mark, Darclin nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, the door bursts open, with Darclin screaming,"Sorry I'm late!" I chuckle and pat him on the head, he was shorter that Cardlin, so it was easier to do so. I still can't get over the fact that Cardlin committed suicide, but he's in a better place. I sat down in my desk, deciding to write down a song, instead of reading. I wrote down the lyrics, they flowed from my head, down my arm, into the pen and onto the paper:
*cue the music!*
Everyday, I imagine a future where I can be with you.
In my hand, is a pen that will write a poem of me and you.
The ink flows down into a dark puddle, just move your hand, write the way into his heart!
But in this world of infinite choices, what will it take, just to find that special day? What will it take, just to find ..
That special day?
*you can keep listening to it*
"Hey, (Y/N), what'cha writing?" Jack asked, curious about my song.
" Just a song. I was bored so .. yeah .. " I trailed off into a mumbling mess.
" Okay! Do you want to .. share poems with me? .. " he questioned, looking down at his feet and twiddling with this thumbs. I nod and hand him my poem, I take his poem and read it ( and so on with the other two.)
~The next day~
Today I was reading with Mark, he had bought me a copy of his book and I've been so .. lost in it. I was gonna read the Portrait Of Maskov with him (which is the book he bought me).
" Mark, you ready to read? " I called to Mark.
" Yeah, but can I make some tea first? "
he asks blushing. I nod, he walks to the closet and grabs the water pitcher, two cups and the tea.
" Colud you hold this please? " he hands me the water pitcher while he sets the two cups down along with the tea.He grabs the water pitcher from my hand and says, " Be right back! "
Ten minutes pass, he said it wouldn't take a long time. I'm bored just waiting for him so I decide to look for him.
" Let's see.. " I think, the most logical place for Mark to be would be the nearest water fountain. I start heading down the hallway.
" Haah....haah...."
"Haah....haah...."
...What's that noise? It's coming from around the corner... It sounds like breathing.
"Khhhhh---"
A sharp inhale. Like someone is sucking the air through their teeth.
Are they in pain....? I reach the corner and peer around it.
" Mark...?"
" Kya----! "

~ReWiND~" I'm back

~ReWiND~
" I'm back. " I hear Mark say, I was snapped out of my trance. What...just happened?
" Okay, l - let's start reading .. " I stutter, scared of what just happened.
~Time skip~
Me and Mark had just finished reading, but Mark was acting .. strange ..
" I can't take it anymore .. " he whispers after closing the book. Suddenly, he pulls me into the closet - thing and shuts the doors.