DDLC - ❤️6❤️

Continuinggg

Mark pulled me into the closet - thingy, and shut the doors. I could hear him breathing heavily.
" (Y/N) ... I - I .. " he muttered, I could feel his hot breath on my face.
" My heart is pounding, do you feel it? "
he asked, pulling my hand onto his chest, his heart was pounding like mad. I gasped and pulled my hand away.
" Are you okay? " I whispered, looking in his earl - grey eyes.
" This is because of you, (Y/N)." he said, his pupils turning smaller, his smile getting wider.
" I just .. want to .. look at you .."

He got right up in your face, looking at your body up and down

...
" .... Haah .... "
...
" .... Hahaa .... "
I looked around panicking with tears stinging my eyes. I try and pry open the door, but it wouldn't budge.
" Help me! " I scream, rattling the door handle, before the doors were swung open by Darclin.
" (Y/N)? " Darclin questions, looking at me with a what - the - fuck - just - happened look. Mark snapped out of his creepy state and looked around confused.
" I think .. I'm gonna be sick .. " Mark said, before running off to the bathroom. I break down and hug Darclin, crying into his chest.
" I won't let him do it again, just don't spend time with Mark .. " he whispered.
Sorry for how it turns from your POV to no ones POV