Jason Voorhees x Murderer!reader

Title: In love with a killer.

~(Y/N) POV~

I walked through the woods, clutching my knife while scanning the area. It was Friday The 13th, the day to slay, and right now, I was walking through Camp Crystal Lake, to murder some survivors. The reason why? I met Jason when I was 7, I'm now 23, 16 years later. I admired him, he let me live but had slaughtered my parents. I spotted some survivors, sitting around a campfire, telling scary stories. I overheard one about me:
" Y'know, these woods belong to infamous couple, Jason Voorhees and (Y/N) (L/N). They hunt through the woods to kill, because both of their parents died." (Well, Jason's dad left him.) I looked at them with such coldness, you could feel a breeze. I quickly snuck up behind Chad (Chad's a dick.) and held my knife to his back.
" And you're totally - " I said, before stabbing him. " RIGHT! " Screams could be heard, before another splatter of blood splashed next to me. I cocked my head to the side before looking up.
" Jason?! " I called, getting up and staring at him with admiration.
He nodded his head - as he can't speak - and I smiled at him. He lifted his machete and I quickly shouted,
" Wait! It's me! (Y/N)! "
He stopped, before slowly lowering his machete. I ran up to him and hugged him before quickly getting off him; blushing furiously.
" S - Sorry .. " I apologised, before feeling his large hand patting my head. I quickly grabbed his hand before (I had an attempt) running him to some other survivors. We slashed and slaughtered before ending the day at his cabin.
" This is where you live? " I questioned, looking around with curiosity. I saw his mom's sweater and gasped.
" Pamela Voorhees?! " I yelled, jumping up and down with excitement. He nodded before I heard a voice.
" Welcome to my son's cabin. He really does like to murder like you do. He spared you all those years because he loved you. "
I blushed once again before hearing,
" It's gotta happen Jason; oops, shouldn't have said his confession!"
He looked at me, blushing 50 shades of red. How can he even blush?! I thought.
" Well, you know what you mean, Jason , I - I love you .. um .. well .. nod if you love me .. " you stuttered, before he nodded. You blushed once again.
" S - Shall we .. um .. kill some more? "
I asked.
Once again, he nodded.