Sebastian x reader - Simply one hell of a girlfriend!

I had nothing else to put lolol

I made my way down the halls of The Phantomhive Manor, carrying the laundry of the young master to wash. I was the new Maid to the young master, so I had to do most of the work. Harsh, right? Nope, Sebastian does the same amount of work as me. Yes, by the way, that's my crush. He is basically one hell of a butler. Bassy, you heard me right, is quite hot for a demon, despite me being an angel, a literal angel. The halo, the wings, everything.
I mostly wear white (you know what I am..), so stains are more visible like others.
Anyway.
I was making my way to the laundry room, when suddenly..
BANG!
I fall straight on the floor, clothes scattered everywhere.
In front of Sebastian.
" M'Lady, are you alright? " he questioned, lending his hand to me.
" E - Eh.. U - Uhm .. Y - Yeah! I - I'm fine.. " I stuttered, a stumbling mess.
" Are you sure? You're face is all red .. " he smirked, inching his face closer to me.
" I - I - I - I - I'm fine! R - R - Really! "
I stumbled, getting redder even more before scrambling to get the clothes back in the basket.
" Alright then, (Y/N), if you say so. " he answered, walking away. I lift the basket and run to the laundry room.
~Time skip!~
" Your tea and slice of cake,my lord."
I smiled, laying down the slice of cake on the plate and his cup of tea.
" Thank you, Miss (L/N)." He replied, as cold as ever, but I didn't mind. " You know, (Y/N)."
" Hm? " I sounded.
" Have a little break. You deserve it. " he smiled, sipping his tea.
" T - Thank you, My Lord! " I stumbled, bowing before him.
" It's nothing. " he answered, putting his tea down.
I ran out into the garden, with a happy grin on my face, and sat down on the top of the hill. Looking out at the horizon, I didn't realise Sebastian was behind me.
" Very pretty, isn't it? " he asked, sitting down next to me.
" Yes, it is .. " I answered, closing my eyes.
" You would make one hell of a girlfriend .. " he smirked, looking at me.
" Yes .. I would - Wait, what!? " I quickly stuttered, opening my eyes and looking at him.
" Exactly what I said. I would like you to be my girlfriend. " he remarked.
" W - W - Well ... I accept .. " I said, holding his hand. " And you would make one hell of a boyfriend . "