DDLC - ❤️7❤️

~ (Ooh) Darclin's POV ~
I walk into the club room to find everyone already there. I've already dealt with Cardlin, so the next is Mark. Ugh, there they are. Mark and Jack talking with MY (Y/N). I hate them as much as I hated Cardlin. Pathetic.

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~
I giggle at Sean's joke, while he blushes and Mark looks irritated. Ever since the incident, Mark has tended to calm down around me, his aura is no longer dark but replaced with a friendly one.
He still laughs that cute way, Jack is still a tsundere - but he tends to be nice - but before I know it, it's time to share poems. I walk over to Darclin and he reads my poem as I read his. We compliment each other's poem and share some ideas on how to improve. I look over to Mark and Jack, who are already reading each other's poems.
Mark has a small, sad smile on his face, while Jack is looking confused.
" What is this language? " I hear Jack whisper.
" Did you say something? " Mark asks, looking at him. Jack shakes his head, before Mark adds on: " I like yours, it's .. cute. "
" How is that cute?! " Jack shouts.
" It's about the feeling of giving up! "
" N - No! I meant .. " Mark mumbles, before having an angry look on his face.
" Y - You know what? I'm sick and tired of your attitude Jack! It's disgusting! "
" Look who's talking, you edgy wannabe bitch! " Jack yells back.
" Edgy?! " Mark questions,yelling back at Sean. I keep switching my eyes back and forth to them.
" Yes! Y'know, I think (Y/N) doesn't like you! I think she finds me cute and likes me better! " Jack shouts, smirking.
" The only cute thing about you is how hard you try! " ( savage ) Mark exclaims, smirking as well.
" At least my dick didn't grow bigger when (Y/N) joined! " Sean exclaims, pointing at Mark. Mark blushes and shouts: " Sean! "
" Whoa! Be careful Mark! You might cut yourself on that edge there! Oh my bad, you already do, don't you?! " Jack insults.
" Did you just accuse me of cutting myself?! " Mark yells. " What the fuck is wrong with your head?! "
" Yeah! Go on! Let (Y/N) hear everything you say! " Jack yells, looking at you. Mark quickly looks over to you and says, " H - He's just trying to make me look bad! "
You have tears stinging your eyes. Cardlin is fucking dead, he can't save you out of this mess. You break down and start to cry.
" Maybe we should step outside and wait for them to stop shouting. " You hear Darclin whisper, before that pulling you out of the club.
After a few minutes of being outside side, Jack runs out of the club room, tears rolling down his cheeks before he runs past you two.
" Guess they stopped. " Darclin says, before opening the club room's door.
" I didn't mean it .. " you hear Mark mumble over and over again.