Yandere!Cardlin x reader - We're finally alone.

(Based off the audio!~)
( Thank you for requesting more CardlinAudio roleplays @mintgreen122, I'll be sure to add more!)
Don't go in there!
You'll become one!
Your friend's warnings circled your head as you walked with Cardlin.
" I'm glad you decided to help me study, professor. " Cardlin smiled, closing the door behind me.
" You can just call me (Name). We're not in class. " you giggled, before hearing a small click.
" Huh? Why did you lock the door? .. " you asked, turning to him.
" Ah! My .. uh .. neighbour sometimes gets drunk and stumbles into the wrong house .. " he stammered, you sighed and sat down in one of his chairs. You rubbed your temples, and looked at Cardlin.
" Do you know where Ben was, by the way? " you questioned, he shrugged his shoulders as he dumped his back on a table. You sighed again.
" Teaching can be a nightmare .. " you complained, taking your jacket off and setting it on your lap. " Gavin was a ..
You know what I mean, Cardlin. " you chuckled, as Cardlin grinned.
" Would you like anything to eat? Or drink? .. " he asked, walking over to the kitchen.
" Just a glass of water, please. " you answer, setting everything up for his assistance in studying. You heard the turn and the water splash. Little did you know, Cardlin had slipped a sleeping pill inside the water, it dissolved easily. He set the glass of water next to you.
" Thanks, Cardlin. " you thanked him, opening his books as he sat down.
" What do you need help studying in? " you smiled.
" D - Drama .. " (fuck it m8) he stuttered, grabbing his drama book.
" Drama? .. But you do so well in it! " you say, confused.
" It's just that I'm not confident in speaking in front of a very large crowd .. " he mumbles, twiddling his thumbs. You nod and encourage him with kind words to help him.
~ Time skippppp~
You gulped down the water, not knowing the effect would happen soon.
" I've got to get to my boyfriend's house soon. " you mutter, seeing his expression change.
You accidentally set the glass down so hard, it actually smashed into pieces, a small piece cutting into your skin. You winced at the pain.
" Ah! Are you alright? " he screams, grabbing your hand and looking at the wound. " Such .. a pretty red ... "
" Uh .. I'll go get the first aid kit .. " you stammer, getting up from the chair.
" Right! First aid kit in the pantry cupboard .. Wait! No! I'll get it! " he practically yells, as you open the pantry cupboard.
You gag at the sight of it, a dead body laying in front of you. Tears welled up into your eyes.
" Ben?! " you scream, choking on your own sobs.
" Oh .. you shouldn't of seen that.. Professor. " you heard Cardlin darkly rumble behind you. You let out a small sob.
" Not until .. you knew .. " he chuckled darkly, you ran past him and try to unlock the door, but it wouldn't budge as Cardlin had the key. You stopped with a pale look, an expressionless look.
" Now Now, come sit back down Professor. " he ordered, you didn't move.
" Now! " he yelled, banging his hand onto the table, you whimpered and moved to sit down on the chair. You looked down as he tied you to the chair with rope.
" Alright .. now Professor. You shouldn't open things when ordered not to . " he laughed, the tears fell from your damp cheeks.
" Man and Woman, baby child. Calm and wild. " he sung, before walking to the light switch.
" Turn the lights off. " he sung once more, before flicking the light switch off.

If you know what Cardlin was singing
Hallelujah
I'll tell you anyway
Turn the lights off - Tally Hall.