Scenario 1 - When you cry.

I might do a bunch of scenarios and shit like that..

Cardlin |<Boyfriend>|
It's such a nice day today, isn't it? Sike, it's your time of the month! How lovely! It's like your uterus hates you, and decides to pay you with stomach cramps! This time, though, they're much worse than last time.
You dive your head into a pillow and scream, while it feels like your being stabbed a million times. You're screaming so loud that Cardlin can hear you and comes rushing in, panicking.
" Baby!? What's wrong?! " he asks, kneeling next to you. You lift your head up, tears streaming down your face.
" Lady business!.. " you cry out, by his face you can tell he knows what's happening.
" Oh, well .. Do you want some ice - cream? Or preferably chocolate?" he questions, holding your hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. You nod and lay your head back down and eventually fall asleep.

Connor ( precious bby) |<Boyfriend>|
Well well well, oh ho ho. You knew this day would be terrible, you're mother had been killed by a deviant, who was on the loose whilst you, Connor and Hank were investigating the scene. Your eyes felt sore, whilst tears dribbled down your cheek as you held your mother's lifeless hand.
" Mom, I miss you so much .. I didn't *hic* want you to go.. " you sobbed, looking at her dull eyes, then looking at the gun - shot wound.
" (Name), " Connor called from the other room. He walked into the living room to find you crying. " (Name), you know I don't like to see you cry .. " He kneeled down next to you, rubbing your back gently.
He whispered softly, " It's alright, okay? C'mon .. We've gotta find this deviant. "
" Alright .. " you choked out, standing up. " But when we find that deviant, I'm beating the shit out of them."

Author - chan |<Friend>|

God damn you were having a bad week, first, you spilled coffee on yourself, then you nearly ended up dying, next your phone dies and now your boyfriend broke up with you. Great just great.
" Hey .. um .. Abbie? .. " you choked, while on the phone to your bestie, Abbie (moi).
" Ya? " she answered, purring in the background.
" Could you come over and watch anime with me? My boyfriend's an asshole cause he broke up with me .. " you asked, tears stinging your eyes as they fell from your damp cheeks.
" Sure, but can I take Ichimatsu along? I keep scratching his fluffy cat ears and now he won't leave me alone .. " she laughed, that's the reason why there was purring. You sounded at the thought and like that, she watched anime with you at your house.
:3