Truth or dare? ~ Truth

~your POV~
"Truth!" I yell out, not daring (no pun intended) to choose dare.
"Scardey cat." Carla muttered, Carla is sassy at times, but she's my bestie, so I take it as a compliment.
"Is it true, you have a crush on the famous...one and only, CardlinAudio?" Abbie asked, looking smug.
Fuck.
I had to answer, no backing out now! Cardlin is staring right at me, his mouth agape.  I shook in my position, blushing while looking down.
I mumble a quiet,'yes' feeling embarrassed.
"What was that, (Y/N)?" Ashley giggled, covering her mouth to try and not let out a loud laugh.
I just decide to just get it off my chest and say it.
"Alright, fine. Ever since I started watching Cardlinaudio, I started to develop feelings for him. I started to watch him more and more, I had a full on fledged crush on him. He's sitting right here in front of me, listening to every word I say. H - He probably doesn't e - even l - like me.." you started to tear up and everyone was hurt. Especially Cardlin. Suddenly you were pulled into a embrace by Cardlin, you cried into his chest and he stroked your hair in a slow pace. After you were finished crying, he pulled your face up to look at you, and gave a you small peck on the lips. You smiled and hugged him. Aww. So cute. Maybe you'll help with his Audios.
Play again?
A) Dare
B) I don't wanna do either!