Connor x(?) Bi!reader ~ LGBTQ+ Song~

~listen to the song at  the part with these: /\ (slashes)~
~Happy pride month y'all!~

You looked at yourself in the mirror.
C'mon (Name!) you thought. You can tell Connor and Hank! You slowly peeked outside of the bathroom door, to see Connor and Hank sitting down, chattering away about whatever was on their mind. You took a deep breath, straightened down your (Fav Colour) dress, and walked out to the table.
" Ahem .. " you sounded, looking at both of them with a straight face. They both looked up at your (Eye colour) eyes, before Hank spoke:
" What is it, kid? "
" Could I .. sing something to you guys? .. " you asked, smiling a bit.
" Yes, we're all ears." Connor smiled warmly. He is an android, but would he understand what I'm about to sing?
You swallowed the huge lump down your throat and sung:
/ There is something i would like to tell you.
I figured it out sometime ago.
I feel great,it makes me really happy!
And I love you so I'd love for you to know!
You paused.
Have you heard of  LGBTQ+?
Well i am the B.
I have a heart that could love plural genders.
Yes, I'm Bi, and I'm proud to be me!
Connor stared at me, I could see the look on his face. He cared about me.
And just incase you were wondering,
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's not a trend.
And though i am all for experiments,
I have experimented,
And i really really really really, really really really like it.
So ..
You shrugged your shoulders.
Thanks for listening,
Now you know more about me.
Something I'm proud of.
I am part of something really beautiful.
Because love, is love,
Is love.
I could see Hank shed a tear, before he got up, grabbed Connor and me, and hugged me and Connor. I embraced the hug, while crying as well.
" I'm proud of you, (Name), really kid."
Hank cried, then lulling away from the hug. A smile was tugging on all of our lips. Connor hugged me again.
" Thank you for everything, Miss (Last Name)." he whispered, hugging tighter.
" Just call me (Name)." I smirked back, looking at Hank with a beaming expression.
" Thank you too, Connor and Hank." you beamed.

Y'all this song makes me cry, I'm proud of all you guys who are gay, lesbians, Bi, trans etc. You're beautiful either way!
😭