Truth or dare (featuring Author - chan!) ~ 2 choices.

(You get to choose truth or dare so enjoy)
~No ones POV~
It was 5:23 in the afternoon and (Y/N) sat on her soft, comfortable bed, bored as she was everyday.She had just broken up with her boyfriend Dan, but she thought nothing of it. He was a dickhead anyways. He would always sneak out at 2'o clock in the morning to hook up with some girl he met in the pub. (Y/N) rolled over to check her phone for any notifications, but as always, there were none. Suddenly,
BUZZZZ!
"Oh, it's Abbie." the girl thought, she picked up the phone and answered Abbie's call. Abbie was a loud girl, but she was really outgoing. She would always make (Y/N) feel better about herself when she would go through a hard time. She would buy things when they weren't needed, but they would always be handy later on.
"Hello?" (Y/N) said, waiting for a reply.
"Hey girl! Ahm. Um, come to my house at 7. I've invited some people to play truth or dare with me, and you might like them!" Abbie replied, out of breath but still sounding excited.
"Like who?" the girl questioned, wondering who they could be.
What if she invited kidnappers?!
"You'll just have to find out! Also, I've just been to some shops to get snacks! So see you there!" She replied back, ending the call afterwards. (Y/N) lay her phone down on her bed, looking at the time on the clock - which was on the wall.
"6:11 huh? Still got a long time to wait. What should I do?" (Y/N) thought jumping out of bed looking around for what to do. She quickly thought of YouTube and thought of watching some of her favourite youtubers. She grabbed her headphones off her desk, plugged them into her phone and pressed YouTube. She decided to watch CardlinAudio's new video:

(I just want to put that one in because I love this one) She also had a huge crush on him, but she thought he would already have a girlfriend. (Again, all characters, even Cardlin, are 18+!)
~Time skip by Cardlin saying baby!~
It was finally 7'o clock. (Y/N) put on a cute (F/C) floral dress with some adorable (SF/C) flats. She slid on a headband that looked like a flower wreath. (Y/N) stepped out of her house and headed to Abbie's house. On her way, she sent a text saying that she was on her way to Abbie.
~Time skip by Abbie sleeping~
You knocked on Abbie's door, standing in the warm sun, waiting for the door to open. The door opened with the smiling face you knew so well.
"(Y/N)!" she yelled, hugging you like a 6 - year old hugging her teddy bear.
"Hi!" you replied, with a big smile on your face. You walk in to see some of your friends: Ashley, Carla (remember from un poco loco?), (F/N) and... wait... is that..
CARDLIN?!
Your face blushed 50 shades of red. Knowing your all time crush is here. You've being hinting that in comments on his videos, but he probably doesn't like you like that. What if he does though? No, stop thinking about it.
Abbie sat you down and shouted," Alright, let's play truth or dare!"

~Cardlin's POV~
Oh. My. God. Is that (YT/N)? Fuck, i hope Abbie is correct about her being (YT/N). Does she actually like me? I hope Abbie brought the right girl...
"Alright, (Y/N)! Truth or dare?" Abbie questions.
Which do you choose?
A) Truth
B) Dare