DDLC ~💔8💔

BITCH YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS DIDNT YOU.
I'm changin the story line a bit as well.

It was quite a cloudy day, the clouds covering the sun, blocking the sunshine you wished for so much. It couldn't get any worse in the literature club? You're best friend is dead, there's a yandere in the club and you can't even think straight without Darclin attacking your mind. You slid the doors open to the literature club, rubbing your temple on the process.
" Oh, hey (Y/N)!~ " Darclin greeted, you looked at him with sadness mixed with anger tracing your round (e/c) eyes. You looked away from him and headed to Jack, placing a chair and sitting in front of him.
" Rough morning?.. " he asked sadly, you nodded, folding your arms onto the desk and burying your head into them.
" (Y/N) .. " he frowned, taking one of your hands and holding it.
" I know ... Cardlin's death was tragic but .. " he looked at Darclin then Mark.
" You have to get out of here. "
" What? .. I thought no one in here was named Cardlin.. " you questioned, confused. He shushed you, making you lower your voice.
" Me and Mark know what's happening here. This is all a game. Me and Mark are just A.I . You need to get out, now! " he made you get up.
" This school is the game, you must leave this place and never come back. Please. " he cried, you could see his eyes watering.
" I can't leave you here..! " you cried, tears dribbling down your cheek before you saw Mark giving him a death glare.

" You weren't supposed to tell her. " he says straight - faced. He pulls out a knife from his pocket before you scream with fear and back up against the doors.
" Mark, you wouldn't do this!- " Jack said, before Mark lunged at him but you pulled Jack away. Darclin swung around seeing Mark turn towards him. Mark lunged at Darclin before he could even move, stabbing him in the process. You pulled Jack out of the club and ran down the school stairs.
" Quick Jack, RUN! " you yell, pulling him even harder, running down even more stairs whilst Mark was chasing you two down. You hid behind a corner with Sean, Mark running past.
" We're near the school gates, c'mon. " you whispered, running outside where the school gates were. You and Jack quickly climbed over and ran for your lives, literally.

You both finally arrived at a hill which was far from the school, you were both a panting mess.
" I just realised something. " you pant, sitting down onto the grass. He made a small sound.
" I never got to sing my song to you. " you smile.