Cardlin x Reader LEMON {Thigh - Highs}

Here ya go you smutty lil shits
Im sorry ;-; im getting used to writing lemons
and i feel sick
I had this idea stuck in my head for days i was even dreaming about it lol
might do a Connor x me just for shits and giggles and sorry its short lol

He slammed you against the cold wall of the girl's bathroom (cause fuck it), intense lust sparkling in his eyes.
" God damn .. You're thigh - highs were tempting me.. " he drooled, tracing the outline of your legs. You held in a moan as he rubbed your already - soaked panties, slowly sliding his fingers under the (F/C) cloth and slipping his fingers inside you. You bit your lip, hissing like a cat.
" No, I wanna hear you. " Cardlin smirked, pumping his two fingers faster. You let out the loudest moan you could muster, your eyes rolling to the back if your head.
" C - CardLIN!~ " you arched your back, but before you could release, he pulled his fingers out, making you whimper and whine. Cardlin licked your sweet juices off his fingers, drop by drop. Your face heated up quickly and you looked away, as he ripped away your black work skirt and tore off your panties.
" Just a quickie, before they find out we're doing .. this. " you whispered, a hint of lust in your voice. He chuckled lightly.
" Alright. " he mumbled, quickly unbuckling his belt and slipping his boxers and pants off. You looked at his member.
Jesus, he's huge. you thought, as he roughly slammed into you (take note, this isn't your first time), as your walls tightened around him.
" Fu-UCK!~ " you yelled, before you clamped your hand around your mouth.  You whimpered and moaned into your hand, merely drooling.
It wasn't long before you both came and you slithered onto the floor.
" I hear someone coming, quick! " he whisper - yells, sliding everything back on as you slipped on your uncomfortable panties and skirt.
Suddenly the door opens, to reveal Author - Chan. She sighs and says,
" Cardlin, what are you doing here?.. "
He shrugs and leaves, as you stand there.
" I don't want to know, I don't even want to know. " she chuckles.
" Connor!~ I think (Name) and Cardlin were getting frisky in the girl's bathroom! " she yells to Connor, while walking to him.
" Let them fuck, just let them fucking fuck." He chuckles, hugging Author - Chan.
" Fuck you too Connor. " she giggles.