Ichimatsu x reader ~ Miaow ~

BANG!

"F*ck, what was that?" you whispered, slowly slipping out of bed, hoping not to wake your precious Ichimatsu. It was the middle of the night, and you were just sleeping (Author - chan:like we all do bish.
(Y/N): >.>
Author - chan: I'm sorry.) until you heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen. You slowly tip - toed to the door and opened it.
CREEAAKKK
'Fuck,fuck,fuck!' you screamed inside your mind. You turned around, he was still sleeping with his cute snores. You awed for a moment and slipped down the stairs.
"Hello?" you called out, you were equipped with a knife (let's go my girl) , and you looked around cautiously.
You heard a noise.

Something was scuttling towards you.

"Mreow?" you heard a little mew in front of you.
"Are you serious?" you whisper - yelled. The lights were suddenly turned on.
" Y - (Y/N)?" you heard Ichimatsu call out. " What are y - you d - doing?"
" I heard a loud bang and this little kitty came out.." you sighed, whilst picking the cat up.
"Miaow!" it mewled, you awed (again) and stroked it's soft fur. It had some scratches on it's ears, but it didn't mind when you touched them.
" (Y/N), the loud b - bang w - was the broom.." Ichi murmured, while picking up the broom. You, ' oh'ed ' and took the cat to your room. Carefully, you placed it onto a blanket and it curled up into a ball. Ichimatsu came back upstairs and lay in bed. You plonked down onto the bed and ruffled his hair. Whilst you did that, he purred quietly and you smiled.
" Goidnight kitty cats. "

Im so cringy but hope you enjoyed!
Word count: 290
That's way less than I've read.