Four

-Vincenzo-

I rubbed my nose, sighing. "Lorenzo, show me camera six." He did as I demanded and the screen showed me my beautiful ex. She was at work, wiping the tables that people had eaten off.

My princess shouldn't have to wipe after people. She shouldn't even have to work.

"Sir," I turned to see Alessandro holding a few files. "Yes?" I snapped, irritated already. "I got you a meeting with the head of The Coffee Shop." I grinned, putting my beer down.

"Great." I rubbed my hands together before snapping my fingers, making Alessandro leave my office.

I watched as she handed out drinks to a small family. She had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing uniform, a brown dress that stopped at her knee.

I wasn't going to let her go that easily. That day in the cafe, I cried like a fucking pussy for her. I needed her and I was going to get her one way for another.

"Not long now, amore mio," I murmured, "not long at all."

-Mia- {two days later}

Dammit. That was the word that constantly floated around my head. Ever since I saw Vincenzo I longed for him, his touch, his love. I just had to get myself over him. Time without him would do me good. I would soon be over him.

I hadn't been out in a while and work that day. Faith was pushing me to try and go out but I wasn't talking to her at that time. She, Ellie and Veronica planned to get me drunk. What they didn't know was that Harry was also trying to get me drunk, to get in my pants. Speaking of him, I deleted his number and blocked him. I never wanted to see that man again.

I made an oath to myself that I would not ever go to a club again.

I didn't feel like going out but I knew I had to. I dragged myself off the couch, going into the shower. Once I had finished I wore my usual work dress and slipped on some ballet flats.

I grabbed my coat then waltzed into the kitchen, grabbing two milk brioche rolls. I walked out, bumping into Faith. "Sorry," I murmured, about to leave when she said my name. "I'm sorry," she said, her face melancholy. "I should of never of tried to make you drunk or interfered with your love life. I wasn't thinking straight, I was just trying to be a good friend but I wasn't. I'm sorry, Mia."

I walked over and hugged her, "you were only trying to help me. I get it." I pulled away and smiled at her and she returned the gesture. "Let's go to work. I'll explain what's been going on on the way." We walked out the apartment together, locking the door behind us.

We linked arms, laughing at a joke Faith made. Once we were on the bus I explained everything to Faith. She hugged me and apologised how she wasn't there for me.

I lifted my head off the window. "It's okay," I sighed, shaking my head. "I just. . .I miss him, Faith. I keep telling myself that I'll get over him but I don't think I will." Faith nodded, listening. "Love doesn't go away with a snap of your fingers. It takes time, Mia." I nodded slowly at her words.

We got off at our stop and walked into our work, The Coffee Shop. Once we got in we were greeted by our employees as we wore our aprons. We helped open up. Once we were done tidying the place up a bit, I turned over the sign from closed to open. It was time for the customers to come.

-Vincenzo- {Two days earlier}

"Mr Lee," I started, giving him a short smile, "Nice to meet you." I extended a hand and he shook it, nervously glancing between me and my two bodyguards.