Seventeen

-Vincenzo-

"Is it done?" I asked, taking a sip of my whiskey. "Yup," Dante replied, giving me a weird look.

"What?" I asked, glancing out the window again.

My eyes widened slightly as she came out the building. She looked hot in her white clothes that showed off her beautiful body. Her makeup made her seem fierce and confident and she was walking with her hips. Every time they dropped, her butt wiggle under her clothing. Her dark hair was messily laid on her shoulders, and her long eyelashes that were coated with mascara brought out the sparkle in her eyes.

Her lips were covered with dark matte lipstick which brought out the outline of them well and when they parted for her to speak, her teeth were pearl white, practically shining. She had her small diamond nose stud in and was wearing the diamond necklace I had given her on our anniversary when we were together. I didn't think that she still had it. Her short, white top showed her toned cleavage and her skirt hugged her hips. Mmm, she looked good.

Dante chuckled, standing beside me and taking the drink out of my hand, turning it around and sipping it. "You seriously screwed up, big bro." I rolled my eyes, snatching my drink away from him and wiping the place where he drank with a tissue. He scoffed, "we share the same saliva!"

"I have no idea what Valentina sees in you," I murmured, watching as Mia laughed while talking with Valentina, her hand on her hip. I looked around, people were staring at her, men included. My jaw tightened. "Love," Dante replied, glancing at Mia also. "Mia hates you."

"Gee, thanks."

"Whatcha gon' do 'bout it?"

I huffed, "we aren't together. She doesn't want me and I don't need her. I'm not going to cry over it. I continue with my life and she goes on with hers." Dante laughed, "yeah? Wait until you go down there. I'll be watching." I rolled my eyes again, irritated.

I watched as one of my men approached her, giving her a hug that seemed too cosy. She smiled, kissing his cheek and placed her hand on his shoulder for a moment as the talked before putting it back by her side. I slammed the cup on the table, "she seems cosy with him." 

Dante raised an eyebrow, "who? Donatello? Didn't you just say what you guys weren't together? He's got a girl anyway."

"Exactly," I said, storming out the room.

-Mia-

I bursted out laughing, "seriously?" He nodded, laughing also, "I never went back into that arcade again!"

I continued laughing, attempting not to cry with laughter. Valentina had gone to chat with another maid.

We had moved to sit on two hammock chairs by a small fire I had made and were having an entertaining conversation. Donatello was funny and seemed to have a lot of embarrassing moments for someone who was involved in the mafia.

He was interesting and a nice company to have and I enjoyed being around him. "What's your favourite colour?" I asked him, drinking a bit of my J2o.

He thought for a moment. "I never really had one," I raised an eyebrow, wanting him to continue. "I don't know. .I've never really seen the point in having a favourite colour. It's not really going to help you in life." I nodded, understanding. "It's nice to have one though. It's like a lucky charm for me sometimes."