"I Don't Want You Here. ."

Hey guys, I've decided to delete the bonus chapters because it made the story drag on for too long and I couldn't write an ending. The epilogue will be the ending but these small chapters will still be here. Apologies to those who liked the bonus chapters.

-Mia-

I giggled before shrieking with laughter as he continued to tickle me.
"Stop!" I laughed, trying to push him off me but he didn't listen and continued to tickle me.

I squealed, laughing loudly and trying to wriggle away but he held onto me.
A wide smile was on his face as he continued to make me laugh and make me feel happy.

His phone abruptly rang and he stopped as I laughed lightly, my stomach hurting from laughing.

I opened my eyes and he picked up his phone and looked at the caller ID before sighing and answering in Italian.

The conversation went on for a while. His face would often crease and his eyes would glance at me as I lay under him.

I sat up a little, propping myself up with my elbows and stretched. I was looking at him and placed my hand on his stomach, before sliding it under his shirt to touch his smooth and hard abs.

He gently pulled my hand away before kissing it and putting it down as he listened to the person talk on the other side.

I bit my lip, laying down again and sighing before closing my eyes, only to open them as I heard his voice get angrier.

His face was a little angry and I looked at him in confusion before taking his hand and rubbing it softly while gazing into his eyes.

He sighed, hanging up before tossing his phone on the drawer and sighing loudly again. He covered his face with both of his hands and I sat up a little, gazing at him in concern.

What was wrong?

"Vince?" I asked softly and he ran his hand through his soft hair before looking at me. "Is-"

"I'm fine, don't worry," he interrupted before climbing off me and sitting on the edge of the bed. I crawled to him, sitting on my shins and placing my hand on his shoulder. "You sure?" He nodded, turning his head to peck my lips.

"I love you." I smiled, blushing a little at those three words. "I love you too."

My eyes slowly went to that same tattoo on his arm that felt familiar. He rubbed it before saying, "you hungry?"

I shook my head, "Nah." I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him down so he was on top of me, his hands either side of me, propping me up so he didn't crush me.

I licked my lips and stared at him lustfully. "I love it when you talk Italian." I then pressed my lips against his.

I closed my laptop and exhaled, happy that I had finally finished my assignment for uni after so many hours. A smile crept onto my face and I slipped off my stool, walking to Vincenzo's room.

I walked up to him and placed my hands on his back. He turned and smiled at me. I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his lips, unable to stop smiling. "I finished it final- are you going somewhere?" I noticed a suitcase on the other side of the room and he sighed, holding my hands as I gave him a confused look.

"V?" I asked, and he led me to the bed where we both sat down side by side.

"Mia, I haven't been completely honest with you."

I nodded slowly, scared a little.

"I have to go."

"Go?" I asked, a little confused and he nodded, "I can't stay here anymore."