Thirty Four

Wow, I've come to realise that 'Eight' has the most comments as it is the most shocking chapter so far.

Will Thirty Four or Thirty Five be next?

Comment your most shocking chapter in your opinion!

Here's the update you all asked for:

-Mia-        {sexual content}

Two weeks had passed on and I was in my room, hair drying my hair with my towel still on.

Once I was done, I ran my hand through it, combing it a few times before spreading lotion onto my body. I then changed into black lacy lingerie that pushed up my breasts and showed off my butt. I grabbed a black silk dressing gown and put it on, throwing my curly hair on one of my shoulders.

I glossed my lips a little, exhaling before sitting on the bed, waiting. I had been horny for a while but didn't mention anything to Vincenzo. I had a intimate dream nights before and couldn't stop thinking about it. I needed him desperately but he had been gone for the day working busily.

I bit my lip, knowing that he would come soon. I was nervous for some reason even though I knew that all would most likely go well.

I sighed, stopping my leg from shaking. I glanced down at my legs that glowed in the sun.

Yass. .

The door then opened and I snapped my head up to see Vincenzo, pulling his tie. I sat upright as he smiled at me, putting his briefcase down and walking over to me. "Hey," I said, going over to him and standing on my tip toes as I hugged him.

As I pulled away, his eyes slowly ran up my body, lingering at my chest which was shown a little by the cut of the dressing gown.

I took his hands, slowly licking my lips, and placed them on my waist. He already knew what was going to happen and he pulled me to him, crashing his lips onto mine, his tongue dancing with mine.

He was kissing me hungrily as though he too was desperately craving sex. I managed to quickly unbutton his shirt, throwing it onto the ground before he lifted me, my legs wrapping around his waist as I moaned. He lay me on the bed, about to rip off the dressing gown when I stopped him saying breathlessly, "I'm not on the pill anymore."

"It was giving me headaches. Protection." He groaned, pecking my lips before dashing into the en suite for a moment and coming back in a little later with only his boxers on.

I moaned again as he kissed me, pulling off my dressing gown and throwing it away, pushing me down onto the bed and kissing my neck. "Vince. ." I moaned, my legs spread so he was between them. I could feel his bulge pressing against me.

His mouth then trailed down to my breasts. He unclipped my bra, throwing it away and kissing my breasts. "God, Mia. ." He moaned, sucking them lovingly.

I moaned again as his lips trailed down my body, going lower and lower until they reached my knickers. He slowly slid them off, revealing my womanhood. He was then on his knees on the ground.

He spread my legs a little, the cold air fanning against them. Then he started kissing my inner thighs, sucking the skin of them.

He was teasing me but I didn't want it. I wanted him in me desperately.

The tip of his tongue then swirled around my area before plunged into me. I bit my lip hard, trying not to moan out loud. "So wet. ." He murmured as he pulled his tongue out then started kissing my area before putting his tongue back in, swirling it around inside.