Seven

-Mia-

After agreeing on what would happen the day after, Vincenzo had another maid to take me to a room. Her name was Aurora, she was shy and didn't say much. We walked out the first building and into the second. Aurora typed a password into the keypad then, it scanned her face. When we went in, she had to scan her face again, which showed her identity.

I asked, "why so much security?"
"Some of their weapons and computers are here, most are kept somewhere else but no one knows except boss and his men. High security is needed for every building, the enemy can't be let in easily." I nodded at her words, taking them in.

The door buzzed, allowing us in. As soon as we went in, loud music was being played and you could hear the laughter of men from the thin walls. We walked to an elevator and when we got in, Aurora pressed the button '2' out of five floors. The basement is where weapons and devices were kept however, Aurora told me that Vincenzo was planning on building a new building to keep the weapons, he didn't like how they were right under where the women were sleeping.

The first floor was where the men hung out, the second was maid rooms as well as the third and the fourth and fifth had toilets, kitchens, living rooms, beauty rooms etcetera.

Aurora and I came out the elevator, Cat wasn't joking when she said girls ran in and out of the rooms. As soon as we stepped out you could no longer hear the music or the sound of men, just girls talking.

There was a large square foyer that had doors on the walls which were all open. There were some girls combing their hair in the mirror whilst some played board games in a small sitting area. Quietly, some music was playing from a room and I could hear girls laughing in one area.

They all turned their heads once they saw me. I noticed Cat, in her plain pyjamas like everyone else, playing a game with five other girls. She smiled at me.

"Everyone, this is Mia. She's a new maid here and will be working with Mr Rossi." I lifted my hand, doing a small wave, "hi everyone." There was an awkward moment of silence before a crowd of girls came over to me, all saying things at once.

"I love your hair!"

"You look so nice!"

"You're so curvy!"

"Where are you from?"

"È molto bella!"
{she's hot}

"Lavorare per il singor Rossi?"
{working for Mr Rossi?}

I was being bombarded with questions but it was fine, it was better than being rejected. I smiled, attempting to answer as many as I could. I felt an hand on my arm, I turned to see Cat.

She grinned, "tutti si calmano!" {everyone calm down}. "She needs some space." I didn't understand what she said at first but run everyone apologised, giving me a smile then went back to what they were doing.

"Come on, Mia. We're playing Monopoly."

An hour passed and I was winning.
I was surrounded by a group of girls. Cat, Aurora, two blonde girls called Camilla and Sofia, four brunettes called Sara, Molly, Rebecca and Sophie, two auburn haired girls called Anna and Francesca and one ginger called Aubrey. Two other girls had left, giving up on the game, to go to bed early.

I was having fun. It wasn't awkward. I got along with everyone and got to know some people. I found out some facts I hadn't known before and I learnt that I liked a drink called limoncello. Some good stuff. Cat was in jail and wasn't very happy that she was losing but was happy and only faking being mad. "Urgh! This is so hard," she whined, sighing.