"Come Join If You Want, Honey!"

-Mia-

I wiped my eyes.

Stop being such a baby, Mia.

It's your fault.

I sighed, blowing my nose into a tissue before tossing it into the bin.

I heard her finally reach her climax before moaning loudly and crying out in pleasure, the headboard banging a little.

Wow, he must be good. .

Don't think of that right now!

I rolled over, covering my head with a pillow but I couldn't stop hearing their kisses and small moans as well as pants.

I sat up, rummaging around my side drawer for some earphones in the dark but I couldn't find them. I was sure I left them downstairs but it was worth the search.

I sighed as the woman the room next door let out a loud moan.

Great.

A week had passed on and this was the third girl Vincenzo had brought over and slept with. This time, she was blonde and very curvy. I saw her as I left the bathroom, going into his room.

They had been at it for around two hours. Two hours? I was cooped in my room trying to sleep but I couldn't. He was doing it on purpose to make me jealous.

James didn't end up coming that night and only saw me at uni. Grace and Evie were confused at us and I didn't explain what was going on with me and him. It was too much.

I didn't tell Vincenzo the truth and wasn't planning to until then. I was starting to get really annoyed. I hadn't had a goodnight's sleep in a while and he was sleeping in my house. He had to respect my rules and me.

"Yes, daddy! Give it to me!"

"Holy crap. ." I whispered, my eyes widening as I covered my head with my pillow, groaning a little. Why couldn't they shut up?

"Feels so good!"

"Lord have mercy," I whispered, chuckling softly at myself.

Great, now my wall is shaking

"Don't stop! Baby, Harder!"

"What do you want, baby?"

"I want your big, fat cock in my dripping wet pus-"

"Right, that's it!" I snapped, getting out of bed and turning my light on. I slipped on my slippers and ran my hand through my hair before gaining some confidence and storming out my room.

I had enough.

I bursted into the room, ignoring their naked bodies on top of each other.

"Do you mind?" I yelled, angry. "I'm trying to fricking sleep and I can't because you two are having some kind of rough, fucked up role play sex that is interrupting my beauty sleep. So either shut up and sleep or shut up and get out! This is my house and I want some peaceful sleep - not some sleep where I'm thinking of how you're fucking her!"

I glared at both of them folding my arms before letting out a frustrated groan, walking over and scooping up my earphones on the floor.

"There they are!" I exclaimed as the woman chuckled, wriggling so she was off Vincenzo's dick. I blushed a little as she exhaled loudly. Her eyes slowly roamed my body. "You wanna join, sweetcake?" She licked her lips slowly at me, pushing her chest out a little so her large breasts looked more fuller.