"Guess What, Angel?"

-Mia-

I laughed, tossing my empty bag that once had fast food in the bin. "Seriously?" I asked, and he nodded, grinning. "Yes." I shook my head, still laughing.

We stopped and he locked eyes with me. "You have a really beautiful smile," he told me and I blushed a little, looking down before meeting his eyes again. "Thanks. You too, you should do it more often," I said with a grin as we started to walk again.

I sighed, putting my hands in my pockets. "It's really cold." He shrugged, "not really." I then looked at him in surprise. "It's freezing!" He shrugged again with a grin on his face. "You're always cold."

I scoffed a little, "no, I'm not." He gave me a disbelieving look and I rolled my eyes before smiling at him.

"Hey, Mia?" He asked and we stopped again so I faced him. "Yeah?" I asked with a smile. He leaned down and I closed my eyes, preparing for a kiss but I never got one. I opened my eyes to see him walking up the street himself. I scoffed, "Vincenzo!"

He laughed and I caught up to him before stopping him and going to my tiptoes to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same with my waist as he kissed my lovingly. We pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes. "That's what you should have done," I said with a smile as I went back to my feet and held his hand.

I turned to see Grace and Evie wide eyed. "Mia?"

I let go of Vincenzo's hand and said to him, "you walk back, I'll catch up." I then walked over to my friends who had shocked looks on their face and shopping bags in their hands.

"Mia, who the hell was that hottie?"

I sighed, "guys-"

"I thought you were dating James again?" Evie asked, arching her eyebrow up.

"And now somehow he's mysteriously left town?"

He left?

I sighed again, "listen, James and I broke up because he was a controlling freak to me and almost tried to take advantage of me. That 'hottie' saved me and he's my roommate. .ish. .I-I don't know about what we are to each other yet that's why I didn't say anything."

"James tried to?" Evie asked and I nodded, biting my lip. Grace licked hers, "so you lied?"

"Lied?" I asked, starting to get a little annoyed. "Why did you keep this from us, Mia?"

"Because I don't have to tell you everything that goes on in my life. Sometimes I want to keep things to myself."

"Right," Grace said, her face in disbelief. "Don't," I told her with a sigh as she rolled her eyes. "Friends tell each other stuff," Evie added, annoyed .

I rolled my eyes, "I don't have to tell you everything that goes in with me."
I sighed, running my hand through my hair, "it doesn't matter. I need to go."

Grace scoffed and I flicked my hair over my shoulder before turning and leaving.

I got home, a little tired and went upstairs to see Vincenzo laying on his bed on his phone. I sighed, walking over to him and laying down beside him, resting my head on his chest.

He chuckled softly as he scrolled through his phone. "Girl fight?" I huffed and he chuckled again and I couldn't help but smile. "They think that I have to tell them everything because we're friends and I don't!"

"Well, you've got me," he playfully said and I looked up at him before sitting up. I licked my lips and looked at him. "Vincenzo. .?" I asked and he put his phone down and gave me his full attention.