sorry barbie maybe next time:)

A girl with 6 inch heels stood in front of me. She had shorts that looked like a thong and wore a crop top that looked like she brought it from the kids department in asda. Her face was caked so much that now I knew where all her mother's flour went. She was pretty but the outfit and makeup ruined her. I don't like to name and shame but she did look like a slut

"Can you move please your blocking my view" "Stay away from CONOR or you will pay for it!" she pointed her long acrylic nails at me

"Stay away from CONOR or you will pay for it!" she pointed her long acrylic nails at me. How does she type in those. Shutup Laura! She just openly threatened you and you are worried about how she types?!!
By now a whole group of people surrounded us including the devil himself.
"Say something bitch! Are you mute? Can you not hear? Are you deaf" her shrilling voice was worse that the school bell.
"With that voice of yours I sure wish I was deaf!"
Gasps, giggle,  oohhhhhsss where all around us. People were recording us! This school literally died for gossip.
"Excuse meeee" her mouth was wide open
"You are excused" I was about to walk of when she grabbed my wrist and spun in front off me. She recieved an eye roll from me.
"Stay away from my fucking man!"
"For fuck sake! Do you have a mute button? Your voice is irritating me"
She raised her hand to slap me but I caught her wrist effortlessly. It was clearly evident that she was scared. She hesitated at first before she said "you don't know what I can do! either you listen to me or you will regret it" Now where have I heard that from? Oh yes this morning I got the same threat from conor.  They are a match made in heaven!
"No! You listen to me now. I will rip off your hair extensions if you don't stop talking to me" saying I was pissed was an understandment but I was beyond pissed I was this close to snapping her neck
"Leave my boyfriend alone!stop trying to steal him!"Ugh why is everything about him?
"He is fucking all yours!! I'm not stealing him!!"
She tried to scratch me with her claws but I dodged it. Now it was my go I swung my fist towards her face but before any collision I was abruptly grabbed by the waist and pulled back.
I tried to kick punch but their grip was strong as fuck.
"Stop making this harder than it already is princess"
I stopped thrashing when I knew who it was but I was still annoyed.
"Why did you pull me back? I would have punched her straight"
"Now do you remember what the headteacher said? You would have been excluded on your first day."
Oh so he just saved my ass technically
"But it would have been worth it! To knock a few teeth out and make her have a bruised face"
He let out a deep sexy chuckle "you are a fiesty one aren't you sugar?"
What's with him calling me pet names? They sound cute though..... SNAP OUT OF IT!!
"What's wrong with my name? What's the need for all these stupid pet names?"
"Don't act like you don't like them princess" he said winking. Well can't deny that.....
"Ppfffttttttt what am I five? I don't need these stupid names"
"Your cute!" He pinched my cheeks. I swatted his hands away from my face
"Pinch my cheeks again then I'll kick you in the baby maker "
He put his arms up In surrender and walked off not before leaving a cheeky wink and saying "I'll see you in detention tomorow"
I and most forgot about that.......
On my left of saw barbie giving me glares. "Sorry barbie maybe next time" I smiled at her and walked off.
Time flew by and school was over I waited by kim's car for about 5 mins before she arrived.
"Sorry for being late"
"It's fine"
We sat inside the car and Kim started to drive to my house
"You need to tell me everything that happened !!!" How much coffee did this girl have this morning?
"I'll explain everything later today. We can have a girls night"
"Yassss!! We haven't had one of those in a long time!"
We soon were in my garage.
We walked inside to see Dylan and Ryan wrestling and Aiden being being a referee and for some reason nick was doing a handstand. I have such normal siblings.....
"Hey Laura and Kim" They all said in unison.
"Heyyy" we greeted back
"If it's okay with you girls we will have some friends over" Aiden said
"Yeah that's fine we will mostly be in the room unless the match is on or when we get hungry" I love football so much I can do a lot of tricks too. My favourite team is Manchester United!
Me and Kim went upstairs  to start our girly night.....
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................hope you enjoyed this chapter leave a comment and tell me what you think xx and vote💕💕 Dm's are always open
Also here are a few pics of the cast