I was having a boner....

CONORS POV:
"This looks interesting...." my mum mused. This is definitely not what it looked like
"Mum! The whole idea in your head is wrong!"
Anna then interjected " No it isn't!  Con con tickled her!"
Gosh Anna stay out of it... you don't understand this you are too young. My mum laughed at the expression I had on my face. I can tell later on she will have a word with me because it's been so long since I brought a girl home....the only other girl who has been here is Brittany which I regret.
Why did I even date her?
"So conor whist Mrs maynard and Anna make cupcakes, shall we carry on with our project?"
"Yeah, okay let's go"
She followed me upstairs and she looked at all the paintings on the walls.
She came into my room and ran to the guitar that was near my desk.
"Oh my god conor do you play guitar!?"
I scratched the back of my neck..... I don't really play for anyone but Anna.
"Erm kind of...I'm not really good"
"Pleaseeeee play!!! I wanna listen to you play!!!"
She begged
"Nope maybe another time"
"Pleasssseeeeeeeeee" she gave me puppy dog eyes and begged even more.
"Nope not going to happen sugar"
"Ugh i give up!!!" She sighed and threw her hands in the air.
"Okay back to the project...."
We began to do more dance moves and I have to admit, Laura was an amazing dancer! She had amazing moves and honestly she looked so amazing dancing.
"Laura conor! Come down, dinner is ready!"
Mum called from the stairs.
"Comeon Laura we will carry on our dirty dancing later" I gave her a wink.
"Okay con con!" She patted my head and smirked before sashaying her way downstairs.
"Hey! Don't call me that! Only Anna can"
I shouted behind her but she just winked. God!! Her ass is nice.....
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
SNAP OUT OF IT!!
I silently went to the dinner table and mum made chicken steaks with chips.
Dad was at work so he would be coming later so we all dug in.
"Laura?" Anna called out
Laura swallowed her food
"Yes sweetie?"
"Can you and con con come to my play tomorow at 5 o,clock?"
She looked at me and gave me a devious smirk.
"I would love to come to your play!! What about you con con?" She emphasised the con con.
I gave her a playful glare
"Yeah I'd love to go to"
Anna jumped up and down on her seat spilling the juice next to Laura.....which didn't end pretty for her, but for me it was a show. I wasn't the only person who liked it though......... so did my little friend....shit! I was having a boner on the dining table!!!!...........
"Oopsieee!!!" Anna exclaimed
Laura quickly got up.
"It's okay sweetie accidents happen" she smiled at Anna. She is so nice..... even though she has sticky orange juice spilt on her she still is worried about Anna.
"Conor.....erm do you have a top I could borrow?"
"Yeah, I'll go get you it"
I ran upstairs and got her my black top which was the only clean one and handed it to her....
"Anna has gone to the toilet so you can change in my room."
"Thankyou" she sweetly said before going to my room......
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys xx today's chapter is a little short but hope you enjoyed it💕 please vote and comment what you think