you are the first one

CONORS POV:
All night all I did was think about her..... the way she clung on to me when we were in detention and the way she kissed me on the cheek before going inside. Her lips still lingered on my skin.....
All night I hadn't slept because of her
My phone buzzed....
Nick: please take Laura to school today. And I want to say thankyou for helping her I appreciate it Bro
Conor: no problem and sure I'll pick her up
I switched my phone off and went to have a shower and get dressed
(Conor wore)

 And I want to say thankyou for helping her I appreciate it BroConor: no problem and sure I'll pick her up I switched my phone off and went to have a shower and get dressed (Conor wore)

I gave my mum and my baby sis a kiss before leaving to go to collect Laura. ...
I was waiting for a few minutes until she finally came out looking smoking. Did I just say that? Ugh shutup (Laura wore)

 Did I just say that? Ugh shutup (Laura wore)

SShe gave me a questioning look...
"What brings you here Mr badboy?"
"I came to pick you up for school. Under the command of your brother of course"
"Aaahhhhh..... he is always overprotective"
She eyed my bike up and I asked "Your not scared are you cupcake? "
"Not really I've always wanted to ride one"
"Well jump on but before you do that wear protection" I gave a wink and she rolled her eyes understanding my dirty joke.
I clipped the helmet onto her head before I instructed her on how to get on the bike.
She lifted her leg up and swung it around the seat and sat down. She adjusted herself whilst gripping my shoulders.
"Okay if I turn it will tap your leg so you are aware of where to lean and make sure you don't lean on he opposite direction or your pretty face will get bloody"
She nodded in understandment. I got ready to set of. My black beast roared to life and I took off. I felt her arms circle around my waist and I felt her head on my shoulders. I tapped her leg indicating for her to lean which brought her closer to me.
We made it towards the school gates.
"How was that?"
She didn't reply until i finally realized she was looking at everyone.
"Why are they all staring at me?" She whispered in a montone voice. "I never let anyone sit on my bike. You are the first one"
"Ohhhh" she said now understanding why they were all looking.
As soon as we entered the building the intercom buzzed and "Laura smith and conor maynard please come to my office" we are ready knew what it was about
I saw a worried expression on Laura face.
"Don't worry, just tell her everything and you will feel better" I held her hand to comfort her in some way which worked since she looked a little less tense.
We walked to the office and two o
Police officers were there aswell as the headteacher.
We told them the story and they said that the man had escaped from a mental hospital and ambushed a police officer and stole his weapons.....
Wowww.... I didn't know what to say.
Just yesterday we were about today get killed by a mental man.we went outside and laura gave me a big hug she gripped onto me like her life depended on it. "Thankyou conor I would have literally become insane if you were not there" she let out a weak smile before hugging me again....I don't know this emotion but it feels nice...............
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hope you guys enjoyed conors point of view x😊 vote and comment xx and tell me what you think 💕💕