sneaky phone call

LAURA'S POV:
I woke up to have the worst headache ever! I groan in pain as My pounding head decides to throw a party. I am in a dark damp room that has a small light bulb that's dimly lit. Yesterday's memories came flooding in and I knew exactly who it was. My heart was thumping. He found me. It's over. Tears slowly ran down my cheeks and I started to have a panick attack. I was sitting on an old thin mattress and my arms were free but my leg was attached to a heavy weight. The chains looked a little rusty so I tried to break free but it didn't work. Luckily he had not tried anything on me as my body was fully clothed. Wait!!! Omg I've got my clothes on! I quickly checked  my bra to find my phone still there!!!!yess! Those dumb bitches! I frantically scrolled through my phone to find someone I can contact. I can't call nick aiden ryan or dylan because they don't know I can't tell Kim because she will cry then I decided to ring conor. Please answer.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Oh Comeon please answerrrrr! !!!!!!
Ring
Ri....
"Laura where the fuck are you! Are you okay?"
"Conor please find me! Rob has taken me and I don't know where I am! Conor ple...."
I was cut off when the door opened. I quickly hid my phone under the mattress and I could hear the faint hello? Coming from conor.
"So bitch! I've finally got you and not even your bodyguard can save you from me now" He seethed
He walked closer to me and I began to scream. He leans his hands down on the mattress next to me then I hear a crunch. Shit! My eyes widened. The phone!!
"WHAT'S THIS!? YOU WHORE! YOU TRIED TO CONTACT SOMEONE!" He was raging and it made me sink back into the mattress. The phone was still on but he didn't realize so conor could hear everything. I hope he finds me fast.... I'm so scared right now.
He swung his fist and it connected to my cheek. I cried in agony and pain.
"IM GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU" he traced his filthy fingers across the nape of my neck which made me shudder  in an unpleasant way. He gave me a slobbery kiss on my forehead which made me grimace. Tears were pricking my eyes and they slowly rolled down my cheek.
"Remember all the amazing times I had with you when you were so small and look at you now! I can't wait!" I curled up in a ball.
He gripped my hair and lifted me up which made me scream.
"Did you hear her scream lover boy?" He knew conor was on the phone! He purposely did this! I sobbed.
"I will find you rob! You sick low life bastard!" I heard conor shout.
Rob chucked "Oh how sweet! YOU think you can protect her conor. Well keep dreaming because my mouth is already watering from the things I'm going to do to her. I will make her scream so loud and make sure she feels everything" I gulped hard. He isn't lying.....he will do these things to me.
"CONOR SAVE ME PLEASE!" I begged
"LAURA LISTEN TO ME! YOU ARE STRONG AND BRAVE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I PROMISE I'M COMING FOR YOU! STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!"  ROB took it off speaker and said to conor "I can't wait for you to come. By then who will know what will happen to your dirty little whore" before conor replied he cut the phone off.
He looked at me.
"I'll let you rest today baby girl because tomorow is going to be a long painful day" he smirked before leaving the room not before throwing me a water bottle. He can't have drugged Is right? the cap made a click when it opened to I'm pretty sure it's not drugged. I chugged it down before sitting on the Rock solid mattress and cried all night or day, I wasn't sure what time it was because there was no window and no sunlight.

CONORS POV:
I came back from school and went straight to laura's, I was going to ask  her to be my girlfriend today. I planned this for 2 weeks now and I went to the shops and brought her favourite flowers, yellow roses. This girl was really weird but I loved it! She is all mine. I pulled up at her house and knocked on the door. Before my second knock the door swung open to see all 4 of laura's brothers, nick, Ryan, Aiden, Dylan all look at me.
"Conor is Laura with you?" Nick asked way you fast.
"Erm no......she was meant to be home" They all panicked
Shit! No wait!! Rob!!!!! My Heart beat accelerated.
The boys don't know about rob but I have no choice.
"Guys Laura didn't tell you this because she thought you will be ashamed of her but I think I know what's happened to her" I tried to act calm but the nervousness was clearly evident in my voice.
They all looked at me with panicked and frightened expressions. I told them everything. All of them had tears in their eyes but me.. I was crying and I hardly cry. The only time I cry is where Sophia is mentioned  (a.n: Sophia is conors baby sister who got killed by Rob if you guys have forgotten)
Laura means so much to me.
Ryan was about to speak but then my phone rang. I was frantically searching for it and I finally found it. It was Laura! I quickly answered It and hearing her voice made me have a small amount of reassurance that she is okay. Suddenly the voices went muffled but I could clearly hear that dirty bastard say things to her. The type that made my blood boil. Then she started to scream. HE HIT HER!!! I tried to act calm but it didn't work I was seething with anger. Hearing her scream shattered my heart. Imagining robs dirty fucking hands on her body! I reassured her to tell her that I'm coming and she will be safe. But it was not easy. He is one of the most feared mafias but I'm not giving up. The phone was cut off and I instantly called all the guys to come over and told them all about Laura and the incident. I shouldn't have left her! Fuck this is all my fault! I shouldn't have agreed to let her walk home especially when rob is lurking around! Fuck! I started slamming my fists in the wall and I threw chairs across the room.
"Conor calm down! Comeon we need to stay calm in order to find her" mikey and oli ushered. I couldn't help it I had a mixture of emotions right now. Aiden came over and gave me a hug. "Conor Laura is the best thing that has happened to us and we are gonna help you find her! I can't loose my baby sis." The part where he said baby sis was barely audible but I heard it. He was crying and I couldn't help it but cry too. This was a very emotional time for me. Firsy Sophia and Anna and now Laura! I can't cope with this!
I became cold again and hide my emotions. Now it's time to get Laura back!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys!!!!! Another chapter😊 hope you enjoy ♡ please
Vote♡
Comment♡
And follow me♡
Love you all!