no one can set of the flame

CONORS POV:
I finally opened up to her. She likes me too. I may have found the one for me. The way her eyes sparkle and the way her dimples show when she laughs. She is flawless.
I just want to be there to protect her and to make her feel loved and happy. I will slowly build her trust and I'll treat her like a queen. The way she panicked today made me feel heartbroken, it hurts me to see her so upset. I'm going to get to the bottom of what's going on. Even a blind man can see that she has had a very hard life.
My train of thoughts was stopped by my phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Conor come quick! We have caught another one of his men!"
"I'm on my way!"
Let's hope this bastard reveals his secrets......
I sped across the empty roads, going over the speed limit and arrived at the hideout in no longer than 5 minutes.
My boys were all standing there besides jack, who was dealing with that pathetic excuse of a man.
"Where is that bastard!" I was raging. I had to get to the bottom of who this evil man was who always hides behind closed doors, who is such  coward that he can even talk to me face to face, he always sends his minions.
"Conor, relax man, your anger will get the best of you and you won't get any answers" joe said as calmly as possible but I knew he was also very pissed.....
"Joe, if I don't get answers today then I'm going to kill him and anyone else who is sent from his gang!"
I walked inside the room that son of a bitch was in and I looked directly into his eyes.
"Who are you? And who sent you here!"
I was getting straight to the point here...I didn't want to waste time.
"I won't tell you shit!" This guy has confidence but I had anger I took one swing which made the chair he was tied up in fall backwards. I signaled for jack to pick the chair up again.
"I'm asking you for the second time...who are you and who sent you here!!!!!" Jack put his hand on my shoulder but no one will set the flame off that was burning in me.
"All I'm saying is that my boss has had a big interest in your girlfriend" he smirked, wait what girlfriend? Does he mean laura? We're his men following me and laura!? Those sick people!!! I took another swing and made a few teeth fly out his mouth.
I took a knife out
"I'm saying this for the 3rd time so don't make me repeat myself! Who are you and who sent you!" I said through gritted teeth.
"Oh please....all you people will keep me hostage but I know for a fact you won't kill me" was he testing me. This guy had too much confidence for his own godamn good!
I brought the knife to his throat and there it was, fear! I dug it in slowly and it cut him but not enough for him to die.
"Last chance bitch"
"P...pl...please.... I....i....only say what I'm told to, I have 2 children and a wife please don't kill me" Oh now he is pleading?
"I'll let you got as long as you tel me who your boss is"
I slowly retrieved the knife and he let out a shaky breath.
"O...o...okay, my boss is called rob, he is the leader of the gang black bullets, I didn't know about him doing that to your little sister but all I was told to do was keep her safe,......then we were told to follow you and record you and when you were coming out of college with that girl, he got interested in her. I don't know what his plans are but I suggest you watch your back"
My mind was all over the place.
"Anna is a fucking 5 year old! How could he do that! He kidnapped my baby sister and he was about to rape her!!!! If it wasn't for the police I would have lost her.....but that bastard still escaped!!!!!!" I threw things across the room. My anger was sky high. Everybody came in after hearing all the commotion, no one dared to stop me as I was very mad.
I took deep breaths " clean this guy up and get him new clothes......" I was beyond mad but I had to stay calm......
They all nodded before I walked out. What did he want with Laura? I can't let her get hurt. Jack walked in and gave me a brief hug. "It will be okay. Anna is safe and we will always stay with Laura"
"But I can't let her be at risk!"
"You like her don't you?"
"Is it that fucking obvious!"
"No but we have never seen you treat treat a girl the way you treat laura"
"Right now we have to care about her safety. If I'm not there you or one of the boys have to be with her at all times'
______________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter xx the truth is almost revealed! Please vote and comment xx and thankyou for reading my fanfiction x😊 we are almost at 1k reads