caring

CONORS POV:
There was too much sadness in just only one day so we all went to McDonald's And ordered a shit ton of food. Then we took it back to laura's place and shared it with all her brothers and had a movie night.
I couldn't concentrate on the movie, all I could focus on was Laura. The way she laughed when a funny scene came on and the way she paid so much attention to the movie. Then I got a message from nick....
He sent a pic of me looking at Laura saying:
I see the way you look at her bro. Look after her
I smiled at him before turning my phone of and concentrating on Laura. ...I mean the movie.

LAURA'S POV:
it was so sweet of the boys to give me a movie night. It made me feel so much better. I was sitting next to conor with my head resting on his shoulder and we silently watched dumb and dumber. This was one of the most funniest movie I've ever seen. Towards the end I slowly fell asleep, today was a very tiring day so I shuffled around and snuggled more into conor and he wrapped his arms around me and I felt into a deep slumber in the comforting arms of conor .
I woke up in the morning and felt a heavy thing on my legs and an arm around my waist. To my suprise all the boys fell asleep whilst watching the movie and they all looked uncomfortable. Nick was sleeping on my legs so that was why I couldn't feel them and conors arms were wrapped around me.
Joe, nick, Dylan and a few of the others were all on the floor snoring.
Then I felt it..........fuck! Nooooooooo.... this can't be happening! I angrily took conors arm off me and kicked nick before running to the bathroom. Great.......I'm on my periods....fuck.my.life.
The worst part is I just got them now so the it feels like someone is shoving knifes in my womanhood.
Soft knocks were on the door.
"Laura you okay? "
Oh it's conor....
"Yeah I'm fine I'll be out in in a minute"
I quickly made myself presentable before unlocking the door to see a worried conor.
"You seem off what happened?"
I don't know why but I just got pissed off but then I realized I do know why.....im on my PERIODS.
"Im fucking fine! Although it feels like someone is sawing my body in half I feel absolutely perfect conor!!!"
He let out a laugh.
"Seems like a personal problem to me"
I gave him a glare.
"It's okay, go rest in bed and you won't be going school so I'll look after you."
He led me to my room and tucked me in bed before going downstairs.
There was a huge ruckus from the guys but then it all went silent. Not that I'm complaining.
Moments later conor returned with a bag and a tray with pancakes and a glass of orange juice.
"Okay princess eat up and I'll go get you a heat pad for your stomach"
He was doing to much.
"No conor it's okay! I'm okay I'll feel better if I lay down" he smiled and I patted the part of the bed next to me signaling him to sit.
He sat down with me and we talked until school time was over.
______________________________________
Sorry guys for the inactivity 💕 I came back from my holiday and I wasn't well but now I'm much better so I'll be back to regular updates. Hope you enjoyed this chapter leave a comment and tell me what you think.  Please vote too xx