not a date!!

KIM POV:
I'm so happy that Laura did this! After talking to jack for an hour I finally realized that this was her way of getting me and jack together.
There could have been a million ways to get us together but obviously handcuffing us was the best.....
Jack was so sweet, we were talking about everything and anything I'm glad I got to spend this much time with him even though we were not in the best of circumstances......
The next words made my heart melt!
"So erm Kim, I know this isn't any romantic gesture and it's not exactly the best way of asking you, but since the first day you started this school all I could think about is how beautiful you are and now I finally grew some balls and spoke to you.... each day my crush for you has grow bigger. Kim will you be my girlfriend?"
I squealed and jumped onto him, which backfired due to the handcuffs but I gave him a big kiss and I knew my words would deceive me so I gave an eager nod. I WAS THE CRUSH IF MY CRUSH!!!!

LAURA'S POV:
after giving then them keys Kim couldn't stop hugging me....looks like my plan worked
Conor besides me gave me a high five and we waited for them to go.
"Conor we should become matchmakers!"
He rolled his eyes before going to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.
"You can be the matchmaker but I will stay home and eat doritos thankyou very much"
I chuckled at his adoration for doritos.
We went to the living room and sat next to each other.
"Laura....for our day out tomorow I'm thinking of taking you somewhere else, dress casually but wear something cute, it is quite far so we will have to leave early so be ready by 9 am tomorow." He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"I'll see you tomorrow princess" we stood up and he gave me a hug and went home.
I prepared my outfit for tomorow and went sleep thinking about our date.....I mean day out! Not a date.....