good gang

CONORS POV:
it can't be the same one can it? It just CAN'T! My mind was a fucking whirlwind. There are more robs who are dickheads in this world.
"Conor, conor, CONOR!"
I snapped out of my trance by laura's voice.
"Hmmmmmmm, yeah sorry what did you say?"
"Conor what's wrong?" She gave me a terrified look.
"Laura I can't tell you right now but do you mind if I tell the boys? It's for your own safety, Pleaseeeee Laura you have to listen to me! I'll explain everything but for now I dont want you to worry" I have to keep her safe and telling my gang is the only way.
"C.....con.....conor please they won't look at me in the same way!" She had a look of panic on her face.
"Laura please believe me, they won't think anything bad of you! In fact they will see you as an inspiration! You are such a strong girl Laura!"
She though for a few minutes
"O..okay...... but is it okay if you call then now?"
I thought about it for a few seconds.....if they come here then her brothers will know that something is up, I trust her enough to take her to the hideout and I will start to explain everything to her about me slowly.
"How about I take you to them? Then your brothers won't suspect a thing"
She nodded her head.
Time skip
We reached the hideout and laura spent a lot of time looking around.
"Your not going to kill me are you conor" she joked
"Hmmmmmmm I'll have to think about it angel" she laughed along before walking in to see all the guys there.
"Erm,  hey guys" They all gave a simontaneous hey back. She looked very uncomfortable.
"Laura you already know who they are, don't let the whole situation get you nervous" I whispered to her before giving her a kiss on her head.
"So guys let's tell her what we do for a living"
They all nodded and laura played with her bracelet nervously.
"Well angel we are a good gang and I'm it's gang leader"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What does he mean by good gang??? Hope you enjoyed this chapter x love you lots, please vote and comment ❤❤❤💕💕💕