date part 2

LAURA'S POV :
after our heated moment,  the sun began to set so me and conor started walking through the forest towards the cliff, our hands intertwined and we walked in peaceful silence.
The sun was on the peak of setting and we made it just in time to capture the breathtaking view. It was beautiful. I turned to see conor looking at me with a smile.
"Beautiful" was all I could say
"Why thankyou angel. But I'm pretty sure the view is more beautiful" ahahah arrogant asshole. That was pretty funny though.
Me and conor sat on the edge and just looked at the view. I leaned against his shoulder and took a deep breath.
"When did you find this place?" I questioned
"I was angry one day and went for a long drive and somehow ended up here" he replied, I just nodded because I was too tired to say anything.
The sun had completely set and now it was pretty much pitch black. I began to get flashbacks of when he left me in the dark alleyway. My breathing quickened and I began to clutch onto conor for my dear life.
He sensed my uneasiness and began to frantically shake me.
"Laura! What's happened! Angel speak to me!!"
I couldn't form any words all I could do was grip onto conor tighter.
He held me protectively and took me away from the cliff and kept asking me what was wrong.
He then picked me up and took me to the car. For 15 mins I had still been in shock but conor brought me out my trance.
"Laura....what happened back there?" He whispered
Should I tell him? I feel like I can trust him but I don't know... 
"I......i.....i....just had a flashback of something from my past"
He signed before coming closer to me
"Look Laura... we may have started on the wrong foot but I've already told you this, you can trust me. I'll be there for you and I won't judge you, everyone has a past and keeping it bottled up like this is very unhealthy, I'm always here if you want to talk to me and I always will be" I was welcomed by his strong embrace and i stayed there for a while.
Conor packed up and we set off to my house.
"Conor....I'm so sorry for ruining today. I promise I'll make it up to you."
He shook his head "Laura you didn't ruin anything, I had a great time today and I would change that for anything."
We soon reached home so I gave conor a kiss and a hug before going  inside
"Goodnight princess, I'll come over tomorrow to hang with the boys"
"Night con, and I'll tell them"
I smiled and waved before going inside, I don't think it's a crush anymore I'm in love with him♡♡♡
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed part two xx comment what you think and please vote. The truth will soon be revealed and also I will be going on holiday for 3 weeks so there will be some slow updates but I'll try and post a chapter as much as possible x