Matt

CONORS POV:
I frantically went to the laptop with all the guys I just hope she is still wearing the necklace!!!! I plugged in the USB and waited for it to load. A beep noise came from the laptop and we found out that those bastards have taken her to Brighton in an old warehouse. Suddenly my phone buzzed, it was laura's number...... it was a video......I pressed play and all the guys were watching. I.it..it was so horrible! !! My anger grew and I watched it. My tears pricked my eyes as I heard her scream and try to escape rob. He pored a chemical her wound and I saw so much blood! The video ended and I stated throwing things at the wall I broke everything and the guys were trying to stop me but they couldn't.
Ryan put his hand on my shoulder
"Conor, we all want Laura back and we want her to be safe, we will all work together and get her back." He has an emotionless tone. " You guys don't get it! I promised Laura I would keep her safe and I broke it! That bastard has taken her and I'm here breaking anything! I'm a pathetic excuse of a human!"
Dylan spoke next "Conor! Listen to me you have helped her so much! Ever since you guys started talking she has been more happier!we all know she has strong feelings for you! Now we just need to think if a plan to get her back safely." I sighed before sitting down I thought about a plan for a few minutes then it came to me ! The whole point of making this gang was time catch the king! Rob! I quickly stood up and made a few phone calls to the police, weapons department and a few close friends.
"Guys I have a plan on how to save Laura! We have the whole police army on our side and we have weapons too. All of us will work together. Plus you guys don't even need training! Aiden you used to fight? And nick you can throw a mean punch. Guys we can get her back" I had a mixture  of emotions but my motive was to get my baby back.

LAURA'S POV :
It was maybe noon or something but I was still in the same position with dried tears and puffy eyes. The door swung open revealing rob and a few other men. They all raked there eyes upon me. Looking at my bare legs, my hoodie was still on me but it didn't do any justice in covering me up. I shuffled a bit so I could cover myself up, the men slowly approached me. My heart began to beat faster.
"Do what you want with her I'll be back with the things" No no no no no no no no no no no no!!!! Please no this can't be happening! Tears brimmed my eyes and I was now fully alarmed. One man came up to me and tried to take my hoodie off. I protested against it and squirmed so it would be hard for him. I can't let this happen! Not again.. I sobbed." PLEASE NO!" the man let out a toothy grin and brought his lips to my ear lobe..... he nibbled on it and I could smell his foul scent of weed and alcohol."You are a pretty one aren't ya?" He sneered. The two guys behind him came closer to me and I was screaming trying to break free. One of them kissed me and I took the chance to bite on his tongue very hard. "YOU BITCH!" He slapped me and then he gripped me from my neck. "You will pay for that" then he slowly undid his pants! The other two men gripped me so I couldn't move. "Hurry up with it tommas! We want our turn too" I crossed my legs tightly even though it hurt so badly due to the cut but he had other plans. He took his pants of and brought his member toward my face. I didn't open my mouth which led to his squeezing my injured thigh making me scream in agony. He took the chance and shoved his shaft into my mouth. I was crying badly and I just couldn't handle it. I felt weak and numb. He forcefully shoved my head making more of his member enter my mouth. I gaged which made me do sick. They all mirrored  a disgusted expression and stepped away from me. I began to throw up and blood came out. "You nasty bitch! My dick is covered in your rotten puke!" Another hard blow hit my face but I couldn't care less. I was already broken into a million pieces.
"What's all the commotion!" ROB entered the room with a small box.
"Your slutty whore did sick on my fucking dick!" Rob gave me a disapproving look. "Looks like we need to give you another punishment" he grabbed my arm and bit it really hard. My screams bounced off the walls and my right arm had a bloody and red bite mark. Then he opened the box and there was a small fire lighter. He grabbed my hand tightly and I tried to get my hands away but it didn't work! He lit the lighter and brought it to my hand "burn you bitch" the fire burned me and made me cry out! I screamed and thrashed but there was no use. Matt came and smirked before recording it. I cried harder and the fire felt as if it was on my whole body. Rob finally set it out and the outcome of my hand was horrible. The skin on my palm was all burnt and flakey and it was red and bloody. My whole body was bruised, bloody and painful why can't I just die already.
"ROB you are my father! Please don't do this to me" he laughed
"That's what you think! Your nothing ! Why couldn't you die instead of your mother!!!! Everything about you reminds me of her! And I want you to suffer the way I did"
"I HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOU WILL NEVER BE A FATHER TO ANYONE! JUST KILL ME ALREADY I WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A NOBODY YOU BASTARD" he went red and angry.
He kicked me, slapped punched and gripped my hair "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!" He continued to use me as his punching bag until his anger simmered down. "Matt stay with her! Me and the others are going to get drinks"
Matt nodded his head.
They all left leaving me alone with Matt in the small room.
"How was your punishment bitch?" He sneered
"Amazing! Just peachy!" I gave a sarcastic remark. I know what you are thinking. You are kidnapped by a dangerous gang and they have practically killed you but you are giving them attitude. Well yeah, my inner bitch comes out whenever it feels like it. He came towards me and lifted his hand up. I flinched but then he caressed my cheek. "You know I'm not like rob so I won't hit you but I suggest you keep that mouth if yours shut because I can easily tell him." I rolled my eyes. "To be honest if you tell him or not he will still hurt me so it's okay..." I looked at my hand.
"And also you know what matt? I wish I never stuck up for you when those bullies would hurt you and be mean to you...I regret it a lot" I sighed. When matt was new he got bullied a lot kids would push him, hit him and do worse but I told them off and I guess karma didn't see the fact that I stood up to him. I looked at matt and he had a look of regret in his eyes but I was probably just hallucinating. "You are asking for it laura" he said quietly.
"Well I didn't ask for any of this but I'm still getting it so it doesn't matter. You wouldn't understand anyways, you enjoy it when they hurt me the same way I could have enjoyed it when the bullies hurt you but I didn't." It looked like whatever I was saying made him realise and his walls slowly started to break. He looked away and didn't say anything.
"How did it feel matt? When those kids pushed and shoved you? When that boy broke your wrist? When you told your mum and she didn't give a shit? How did it feel matt? Tell me! How did it feel when your father walked out of you life and your mother didn't give 2 shits about you? I want to know" I was hitting all his sensitive spots. I wanted answers. I wanted to know why he was doing this to me. I was always there for him. When his dad left it wasn't his Mother comforting him, it was me.....when he broke his wrist it wasn't his mum I stayed in hospital with him, it was me...
I saw tears in his eyes. "Laura please stop" he whispered.
"Why? When I asked you to stop did you? When you had your dick inside that bitch did you stop? When you kissed girls behind my back and I told you to stop, did.you.stop?" Everyone word that cane out my mouth hurt me and I know it hurt him too.
"WHY MATT? WHY? I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT! WHEN YOUR DAD LEFT I WAS THERE COMFORTING YOU DAY AND NIGHT! WHEN YOU WERE NOT EATING I DIDN'T EAT EITHER! BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT? NO! BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO FEEL MORE HURT!" I was crying, I was always there for him! I couldn't belive that he would do this to me.
"Laura..........I. ..I'm sorry! I didn't realise how much you had done for me! My own mother hadn't cared for me the way you did" his eyes were full of sadness and despair.
"Then why matt? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you letting this happen to me?!!!"
"Because your dad and my mum fell in love! Okay!!! I fucking hate rob! So I'm wanted you to suffer! That's why I cheated on you! I hate him so much for ruining my life!" Matt sobbed and he slowly held my hand."Laura I'm so fucking sorry! I'm going to help you get away from here! I'm now your step brother and it will be my duty to get you back to your family" he did something unexpected he gave me a hug but I did something even more shocking I hugged him back......
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HELLOOOOOO GUYSSS! !! SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE AND NOT POSTING A CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!! PLEASE
vote ♡
Comment♡
Follow me ♡
Love you all xoxo