live camera

CONORS POV:
I woke up in the morning, with my mind still spinning about last night's events. Who was Rob? What did he want with Laura?! I was making myself mental over this!
I was still pissed so the boys decided to not pester me because the outcome would not be nice. I was going to hang out with laura's brothers today so that gives me a chance to check up on her.
The boys all came downstairs looking and smelling like dead rats.....
"All of you need showers you stinky bastards" They all laughed at me and sat down to eat.
Mum came downstairs.
"Morning boys" she was quite happy this morning.
We all simontaneously said morning back. Mum knows about what we do. She is very supportive and although this job is very risky she is always there for us, which we really appreciate.
We all silently ate and I was still thinking about Laura. She never leaves my mind, I am going to visit her brothers in an hour.

LAURA'S POV :
I woke up and decided to go for a morning jog, they always refresh my mind.
I plugged in some headphones and ran around the town, I went through the park and into the streets. I suddenly stopped when a bright white flash happened and a click was heard. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was there but there was no one to be seen. Instead of carrying on with my walk i took a short cut and ran home as fast as I can. I was panting and sweating. I went onto my front porch and banged the door he til conor opened it. Shit I forgot he was coming.
"Erm hi?" He looked very quizzical and he gave me a confused expression.
"H..hi" I was still out of breath and I was waiting for my heart to stop pounding.
"Why does it look like you were being chased by a dog?" I laughed at his example and rolled my eyes.
"I just went for a run you idiot"
He had a suspicious look and I could tell he wanted the truth but thankfully he changed the topic.
I went to go and have a shower and get changed when I saw a teddy bear with a box of chocolates. Aww conor is so sweet. I got undressed still smiling whilst looking at the teddy. I took a quick shower before heading downstairs with the rest of the boys.
I gave conor a hug and said "Thankyou for the teddy and chocolates" he then had a face of pure confusion which made my smile turn into a frown.
"What teddy?" He replied
"Ha ha very funny conor"
"Laura I'm not joking......" my eyes widened "Who gave them then??"
"Bring the bear downstairs"
I quickly ran upstairs to grab the things and gave it to conor.
"Laura.........you didn't get changed or anything in front of this bear did you?" His voice trembled a little.
"Y..yes...i did....conor what's wrong please don't scare me" I was very confused.
"There is a live camera inside the bears eyes........." his jaw was clenched and he threw the bear on the floor. All my brothers shot up and started pacing around the house.
"Laura!! What do we doo" Nick was confused aswell as mad, I don't blame him. I was about to cry, it was a live camera! Someone could save that and leak it.
I sat down I don't the corner and put my head on my knees. I have a feeling I know who it is but what will he do with my pictures? ......

______________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, there will be a part 2 to this chapter x hope you enjoyed it and vote and comment what you think x❤