I want him to suffer

LAURA'S POV:
"Whaat????" I was confused and scared. Conor was a gang leader?
"It's not like that Laura..... we don't do drugs or anything bad" Conor tried to explain but I was very confused.
"But how can a gang be good?"
The boys all looked at conor and he sighed.
"It's a long story......."
He got a chair for me and made me sit down.
"You know how we are 3 sibling, me Anna and jack, well we used to be 4. Her name was Sophie, and innocent cute girl, one day she went to the park with her friends and never came back. Her friends all safely returned home but my baby didn't."
A single tear rolled down his face. I pushed my chair towards him and held his hand.
"Me and these guys looked everywhere for her. We got the police involved and there was a whole search for her, but she wasn't found....... 3 days later at 4 am we got a phone call from the police saying that they know what happened to Sophie and that we need to meet them at the train station." He paused for a minute and I rubbed circles on his hand.
My eyes were watery too.
"We all rushed to the train station to see a lifeless body on the floor....... it was wearing the same white dress my Sophie wore, and she had marks everywhere.........." Everyone was crying now. I hugged conor tightly and he cried on my shoulder.
"The police checked the security cameras and found out that it was a gang........ since then I made a promise to myself that I will find that gang and kill them all........ I started training and working hard, the police agreed in helping me if I help them find all the gangs. I got professional training from the army and so did all these guys. I faked selling drugs so I could build trust in the gangs and then when the time is right we would ambush them and take them to jail. One gang found out and they took Anna! Due to my training and the police I got her back safely but the gang leader escaped......... and laura this will hurt you a lot but I have to tell you." He took a deep breath.
"He is the same rob......"
Nooo it can't be... my breathing quickened... shit I was having a panic attack! I started to cry and I couldn't breathe...... it was like the walls were closing in on me. I could faintly hear conor call my name.... I started to see black dots.
"Laura look at me! Follow my breathing pattern. Take deep breaths Comeon."
I followed his instructions and slowly the black dots faded and I could hear again. I hugged conor and cried on his shoulder.
"I won't let him get you don't worry"
All the boys were really confused over what happened but I mouthed to them that they will find out later. 
"Laura are you ready to tell the boys?"
She nodded her head.
They all sat down and she began the story........
They all hugged her. "Laura we are so so sorry! You went through so much"
She wiped her tears before saying
"I want him to suffer for all he has done"
Now it was time to make a plan on how to make that bastard suffer.
______________________________________
HEY GUYS! sorry for being inactive recently x I'm in dubai, but hope you enjoyed this chapter x please vote and comment what you think