I love you

CONORS POV:
I'm very pissed, to think that someone put a live camera in a bear and can see Laura naked makes me so sick! I have a feeling it's that bastard rob! Laura curled up in the corner with her head rested on her knees. Everyone was tense, confused and angry but Laura, she was scared.i had a feeling she knew something and wasn't telling anyone, I have to find out. It's for her own safety.
I knelt down beside her and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned against me and looked at me with pleading eyes. "Laura can I have a word with you in the other room?" She slowly nodded her head. We got Curious looks from all her brothers but they allowed it.
Walking into her room I locked the door behind me and took steps towards her. She sat on the bed but didn't say a word, "Laura, please tell me what happened. I know you are hiding something and for your own safety just please tell me what's wrong! You always put a smile on but I know you have had a past and I know you have suffered but you have to trust me. I'm not here to harm you, I'm here to help you, to be your shoulder to cry on, to be the person whom you share all you thoughts and emotions to, please tell me what's wrong, let's help each other out"
She took a long pause.
"Conor.....you would never talk to me again if I told you, you would be disgusted in me." She had the look of shame in her eyes.
"Laura listen to me! I will never judge you! Everyone has had a past, it's already happened, I don't focus on one persons past but I look at the way they handle their present and you have handled it so well. You make others smile event though you are dying inside" she took a deep breath
"I'll tell you conor but pleasee don't leave, promise me?" She cried. I would never leave her side even if she committed a murder!
"Laura I would never leave!! I promise you"
I reassured her and she sat up straight. She snuffled before starting the story.
"For starts I'm not sure if you know but I'm adopted, and I'm glad I have been brought into such an amazing family but before that my life was horrible, at the age of 8 I wanted to kill myself! I wasn't always like this though, I had an amazing family, me my mum, dad and baby sister, I was coming back from school with my mum and my baby sister called bella who was sitting in the pram, we were on the corner of our street when a yellow truck came hurdling our way, I. ...I.....i managed to run away but  m......my.....mum had not.........I saw two lifeless bloody bodies splatted on the floor...........I cried and cried, my dad had come after hearing all the commotion and dropped on the floor, I tried to seek comfort from him but he pushed me away" she cried due to the remembrance of the accident and it made me hold her tight and I allowed her to cry on my chest. I didn't want to put her through the pain. "Angel you don't have to tell me, stop if you want to"
She sniffled before raising her head.
"No I have to tell someone! Only Kim knows, no on else" I nodded at her before giving her a kiss on her hand .
"After the burial, my dad started to drink alcohol, he got into drugs, every night him and his friends would come over and drink and do drugs, me being my idiotic 8 year old self I went downstairs and asked my father for a bedtime story, I still remember the way he said that he will give me one about how the princess got her first scar, the bastard, h....h....he....ripped my shirt of and got a blade and made a deep cut under my breast" she then lifted her shirt up and showed me the scar

ripped my shirt of and got a blade and made a deep cut under my breast" she then lifted her shirt up and showed me the scar

She was so small when this happened, but it was still very visible and it looked very deep. I looked at her asking first approval before running my finger across the scar. If that bastard is still alive I will skin him alive!!! I put her shirt down before bringing her closer to me.
"After that I tried to keep my distance but he started to abuse me more, he gave me scars on my neck too." She showed me them then wiped her tears away. "Soon....the.....the abuse became stronger and he would lock me up In the cellar so the neighbours wouldn't hear me. He would always hit me and abuse me in places which no one could see, I would attend school normally and a new boy called Matt, who goes to our school came, I had to show him around and then our love for each other grew,  well I thought it did. Anyways the abuse from my dad grew into something worse, he got sexual attractions towards me. I was turned into his personal sex slave. The things he did to me made me feel like like a dirty slut" she had the look of shame in her eyes and sat further away from me. Did she think I was ashamed in her? "Laura it'd not your fault, you are not not a fucking slut. That bastard is going to die! Who the fuck is he!!?"
She came closer to me before carrying on with the story.
"Everyday I would go to school feeling more miserable but matt made me feel special, as I grew older the abuse and violence got worse and my love for Matt grew, Matt had cheated one me multiple times by kissing other girls but me being the desperate bitch I am, I kept forgiving him! Then one day he had sex with another girl and I broke it off there and then, he slapped me! He tried to Force himself onto be but I was admant in not giving in, he got sick if me not giving in so he tied me up and made me watch him and the girl" she looked so Broken. I felt my eyes Water. I felt horrible! All this time I had been saying so many sexual jokes and not knowing what she had gone through.
"Laura! I'm so so so sorry for all them sexual jokes that I made!!I feel so bad"
She gave me a hug "It's not your fault conor! You didn't know, also you were saying it as a joke, you would never do that!"
I wrapped my arms tighter around her. The tears that I tried to keep inside had come out like a running tap.
"Conor.....I love you"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Guys this chapter is a long one xx there will be a part three. Finally the truth has been revealed but is Laura telling the full truth? Thankyou for reading xx please vote and comment 💕💕💕