Are you okay angel?

The rest of the day flew by but the only thing on my mind was what was wrong with conor?  Why did he behave like that? What did I do? Ugh he frustrates me so much! The bell for the end of last lesson rung and now it was time for the thing that I dreaded the most......d.e.t.e.n.t.i.o.n
Kill me please.....
I made my way to the empty room and sat at the back. The teacher handed me a sheet and for the next few minutes I tried to do algebra like bitch find your own fucking x why u asking me. Just because I was smart didn't mean I liked learning all this shit. The teachers say it will help in the future to get a job but which interviewer is going to ask what's the square root of 56 if 6x was divided by 8. Like seriously!!!
My mind kept wondering to where conor was like sure he was a bad boy but would he miss a detention? Speaking of the devil himself there he was striding inside the classroom taking a sheet from the desk and sitting 2 seats away from me.
I wonder why no one else is in detention.....
"You two... I'm going to go do printing so don't leave the classroom. Well you can't anyways since it needs a card swiping for someone to enter or exit it" he chuckled. That's stupid! What 8f there was a fire are we gonna wait for the flames to eat our ass alive until the teacher found the card?
He left the room leaving an awkward silence between me and conor......
I didn't know what to say or do.... like do I breathe or keep it in? I could feel his eyes burning holes through the side of my head. Without turning I asked "is there something on my face?" He had a little blush before going to his pissed off self ......okay bipolar much?
"Can you move your blocking my fucking view" okayyy.......
"The view wasn't on my face babe" I gave him a cheeky wink and smirk.
"Oohhh babe I like it" I just rolled my eyes.
"Listen conor...." The speaker let out a small beep before the headteacher spoke " students who are either in after school sessions or detention this is a very important note...." she took took a deep breath before saying the words that I never expected " this is not a drill I repeat not a drill....... a man armed with harmful weapons if lurking around our school so he doors have already been locked due to the card system but we want you to switch all the lights off and sit away from the window and doors. We will let you know when it is safe.." Okay thankgod for the card system now but omg she is so fucking calm right now WE ARE GONNA DIEEE!!!!!!
"okay conor quickly check if the doors locked and I'll switch the lights off"
He gave a brief nod before cautiously walking towards the door he slowly rattled the handle and gave me a thumbs up. I switched off all the lights and crept towards the corner of the room. Now this classroom was really hard to hide in since here were 2 large windows and the door was towards the centre of the classroom. Fuck....... I was scared......no lemme rephrase that I was PETRIFIED!!!
Me and conor were huddled up own the far corner and he could sense my uneasiness....
"Laura it's okay we will be fine don't worry" he gave me a sweet smile but as if it was on cue the door started rattling. ......
Me and conor both looked frantically at each other. I was going to cry....
Conor pointed towards a storage cupboard so we kind of wormed out way towards it and his inside. I was shaking and I was starting to cry.
"Laura......come here" I didn't think twice u just sat next to him.
he wiped my tears away and wrapped his arms around me and said sweet things in my ear.
I felt more relaxed......
Soon a big bang was heard. I gripped onto conor like my life depended on it.  He grabbed me protectively and sat at the far end of the stage cupboard behind a few baskets and boxes.... I wanted to burst out crying. What Was that bang? Is he inside the room? Thankfully there was rattling at the door still so we knew he wasn't inside the room. I leaned in towards conor more and gripped his a shirt.
"Sorry I've got mascara stains on your white shirt" I merely whispered
He hugged me harder and said "It's okay" he gave me a kiss on my forehead and I sat on his lap

"Sorry I've got mascara stains on your white shirt" I merely whispered He hugged me harder and said "It's okay" he gave me a kiss on my forehead and I sat on his lap

For 5 mins we heard nothing and we waited for about 45 mins until the intercom made a noise "students the threat has been gone and now you may leave the school premises"I let out a shaky breath before getting up and taking the imaginary dust if my...

I let out a shaky breath before getting up and taking the imaginary dust if my jeans. I turned to conor and gave him a hug. He gave me one back.
"Are you okay angel?"
"Erm yeah.... I just feel scared"
He picked my chin up
"Hey look that person is gone now I'll drop you off home and you have a nice shower and go to sleep" he held my hand and walked me out the building, on the way the headteacher said that she will ask us what happened tomorow since it was late.

I stood outside my door giving conor one last smile and kissed his cheek.
"Thankyou conor "
"No problem" I waved at him before shutting the door.
I don't know what's wrong with me !!! I just kissed his check...I hate to say it but I think I'm falling for him............

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Next chapter is going to be conors pov xx comment what you thought about this chapter and please vote if you like it💕💕❤❤