Chica

LAURA'S POV
After my cute encounter with conor I went home and decided to cook something for the boys since we haven't had a family feast in a while.
I prepared everything and made sure it was perfect. I even made desert because why not? By the time the boys came back the table was already set with the food steaming hot and ready to eat.
"What's the occasion for this? Conor finally propose to you?" Dylan the DICK thought it would be funny but everyone found it hilarious besides me. "There isn't no occasion I wanted to spend time with all my brothers but now I want to spend time with three of them" Dylan gave me a pout and a glare at the same time.
"Yeah nick! No one wants you here" Dylan fired at him. I gotta admit I laughed a bit.
"Since I'm such an amazing sister who is just the best person on earth I will be kind enough to let all of you eat" I'm a bit big headed I think......
We all sat down and tucked in but Aiden kept looking at me with a questioning look. I gave him the 'is there something on my face' look but I mouthed I'll tell you later. That's a bit strange......
After dinner I cleaned all the dishes and put them in their designated areas. Aiden walked in after.....
"Laura can I have a word?"
I nodded feeling unsure about the whole situation.
"Who gave you that necklace" automatically my hand started to fidget with it and I blushed a bit.
"Erm conor gave me it......"
He had a surprised look on his face but then it turned into a huge smile and not those mischievous ones but the caring and joyful ones.
He gave me a big hug. "My baby sis is finally growing up" he gave me a kiss on my head before engulfing me in another bear hug.
Aiden was the oldest so he had the most pressure as a child, their parents had left once Aiden turned 18 and made him look after the other 3 so he had it very tough, he started doing illegal racing to be able to afford and provide for the boys and thankfully he never got caught but now he has a legal job that pays him very well.
"Laura I'm so proud of what you have become, after your parents death the pain must have been unbearable but yet you are a strong soldier" another thing, I told the boys my parents died because they would be ashamed if I told them I was a sex toy.
"What's going on in that head of yours" I smiled at him and hugged him harder. "I love you Aiden, thankyou for giving me this amazing house, family and life"
"I love you too Laura, and you are honestly the best thing that has happened to us! We can actually eat tasty food!!!!" I laughed with him.
I went to my room then my phone buzzed.....
Unknown
I see you have bodyguards.... but don't worry we will get you soon and you will okay for whatever you have done Chica😈👅
Only one person calls me chica and he is ...........
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU LOVELY HUMANNNNNSSSSSSSS 💕💕 Hope you enjoyed it x and vote and comment please x who do you think it is?